• The KillerFrogs

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Chongo94

Spurs just got a nice goal versus Barcelona. Not a fan of this Bleacher Report coverage. They use the feed from Europe but the sound is weird so you can tell the announcers are in a room 5,000 miles away.

dawg

Spurs going losing to Barca's B-side and going out would have been very "Spursy." Un-Spursy, when Messi was on the pitch, to find an equalizer. Getting a result at the Nou Camp is no easy task and may, may, mark a mental turning point for them.

Purp

Spurs going losing to Barca's B-side and going out would have been very "Spursy." Un-Spursy, when Messi was on the pitch, to find an equalizer. Getting a result at the Nou Camp is no easy task and may, may, mark a mental turning point for them.
That's my hope. They were strong for 90 minutes.

Purp

Clever stuff. Really hoping they maintain this pace and assure promotion in the spring...

That's greatness. Would love to see them back in the Premiership. I'd love for Nottingham Forest put a run together like Leeds has. There are certain clubs that the corporatization of the Premiership destroyed. I'd like to see them return to the top flight and stay there.

Chongo94

That's greatness. Would love to see them back in the Premiership. I'd love for Nottingham Forest put a run together like Leeds has. There are certain clubs that the corporatization of the Premiership destroyed. I'd like to see them return to the top flight and stay there.

Totally.

Eight

apparently the rumours of borussia dortmund selling christian pulisic to an epl club are growing though it varies as to which club will eventually be his detonation.

dawg

“Mourinho Year Three Meltdown” is now officially a “2.5 Year Meltdown;” The Special One sacked today. Zizou on deck? United will probably aim for him, but there are deep issues at the club. Not sure he’d take it. I guess it’s too much to hope this starts a tailspin that leads to relegation...

Moose Stuff

apparently the rumours of borussia dortmund selling christian pulisic to an epl club are growing though it varies as to which club will eventually be his DETONATION..

Dammit. I really hope he doesn’t explode. We need him on the USMNT.

On a more serious note, if Hazard moves on Chelsea would make a lot of sense.

dawg

Purp

A radio station in Madrid reported that Atletico had a bid turned down, allegedly having been told he has already been sold to an EPL club. Various reports have him preferring Chelsea or Liverpool.

https://liverpooloffside.sbnation.c...h-already-sold-english-club-liverpool-chelsea
I'd much prefer that to Chelsea. I'd even support Liverpool as my 2nd club in much the same way the Bengals have become my 2nd NFL team. I've already been pulling for Liverpool a lot this season b/c I don't want City to win the title and it appears L'pool are the only ones with a great chance of fighting them off.

Still, though, COYS!

Latest posts