1. The KillerFrogs

2018-2019 European Football Thread

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by Portland Frog, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Roy Keane bitched about the lack of fan support at United home matches back in the early 2000s, calling them the “prawn sandwich brigade:”

“But at home they have a few drinks and probably the prawn sandwiches, and they don't realise what's going on out on the pitch.”

And that was before they expanded old Trafford 75k.

2. I believe the running joke is that a fan inside the city of Manchester is a Manchester City fan and any fan outside the city is a Manchester United fan...

Portland Frog likes this.
  3. PSV and Spurs is entertaining early. No score yet but Kane has just missed twice already.

Chongo94 likes this.
  4. 1-0 PSV off an awful giveaway. Spurs just had a goal called off for offsides.

5. I’ll be shocked if Spurs doesn’t find the back of the net a few times in this one. Could easily have 3-4 right now.

6. Oh boy, another bad giveaway leads to a Lloris red card and this game has suddenly seen a drastic swing as Spurs were in total control. Little over 10 minutes left.

7. Bump bc Vancouver didn't make the MLS playoffs so Alphonso will be joining Bayern in January. Lord knows they could use a spark right now, maybe he can provide that as a sub.

Chongo94 likes this.
  8. Spurs have been Spursy today...2-2 now.

Purp and Moose Stuff like this.
  9. Aaaaaand it’s quickly 2-2

Chongo94 likes this.
  10. Wish he was an American.

tcujsauce likes this.
  11. Unfortunately, my trip to Allianz coincided with Bayern's worst performance in years vs. Gladbach. What an incredible atmosphere and experience though. I'm 100% sold on euro soccer. Great fans and probably a top 5 sports experience for me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Purp, mcdaddy, dawg and 2 others like this.
  12. It’s kind of amazing how often Tottenham manage to make things tight or shaky at times.

Purp likes this.
  13. Awesome stuff. Very envious.

14. Wow..... Kane has had three chances inside the box in extra time. Nothing.

Chongo94 likes this.
  15. Ends 2-2
    Good fun

Chongo94 likes this.
  16. dortmund lets a win slip away late, but holy cow has jadon sancho started strong for them

17. Chongo94 likes this.