• The KillerFrogs

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Chongo94

West Ham beat ManU today 3-1. Did anyone get to see this, was it even on tv? My guide didn’t show it if it was so I missed it. Would’ve liked to have seen that game.

Napoli currently up on Juventus, 1-0.

Chongo94

The Bayer Leverkusen vs Dortmund game was great. Been watching my recording during commercials and halftime. Y’all missed a great comeback if you missed this game.

hiphopfroggy

Would have been great to see Mike hit a grand slam in this game, still it had its entertaining moments with Mertens and Ronaldo.

The Plebs of Rome will riot until a true Caesar steps forward. The battle between Aurelius and the senate for control of the empire rages on. Can Rome conquer the Latin League in the Derby della Capitale?

Chongo94

Would have been great to see Mike hit a grand slam in this game, still it had its entertaining moments with Mertens and Ronaldo.

The Plebs of Rome will riot until a true Caesar steps forward. The battle between Aurelius and the senate for control of the empire rages on. Can Rome conquer the Latin League in the Derby della Capitale?

Awesome.

Chongo94

Ronaldo is suing Spiegel...he had threatened to sue them because of an article they published last year about this but now they just published this one yesterday. Seems like this new one was the final straw for him and he decided to sue. Pretty damning stuff if true. Long article so make sure you have some free time to read it all.

The Woman Who Accuses Ronaldo of Rape
https://www.google.com/amp/www.spie...ho-accuses-ronaldo-of-rape-a-1230634-amp.html

Edit: Wow. Some VERY damning stuff in there if true. Seems like she has a lot of credibility in her assertions. Ronaldo could be looking at some serious waves headed his way.

Last edited:

Purp

Ronaldo is suing Spiegel...he had threatened to sue them because of an article they published last year about this but now they just published this one yesterday. Seems like this new one was the final straw for him and he decided to sue. Pretty damning stuff if true. Long article so make sure you have some free time to read it all.

The Woman Who Accuses Ronaldo of Rape
https://www.google.com/amp/www.spie...ho-accuses-ronaldo-of-rape-a-1230634-amp.html

Edit: Wow. Some VERY damning stuff in there if true. Seems like she has a lot of credibility in her assertions. Ronaldo could be looking at some serious waves headed his way.
Wow. Makes you wonder how they obtained all of those damning emails and texts from Ronaldo's legal team.

Eight

i don't actually know when this thing got played, but 3 goals by the 2 teams in the last few minutes with a direct kick at the end deciding it for bvb

Latest posts