• The KillerFrogs

2018 -19 Pump Video

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Lose the lyrics. Officially the first hype video in history to contain the word “ovulating”.
These videos don’t do it for me. Maybe my brain doesn’t work fast enough but by the time I realize what playI’m watching the video is three plays down the road already. Just too fast and the music choices are generally terrible. But I’m not cool so I could be way off on the music thing.

Moose Stuff

These videos don’t do it for me. Maybe my brain doesn’t work fast enough but by the time I realize what playI’m watching the video is three plays down the road already. Just too fast and the music choices are generally terrible. But I’m not cool so I could be way off on the music thing.

Lose the lyrics and it’s solid. And I’m not offended by them as much as I just think they don’t work. Or just play the “Guess who’s back” part and lose the rest.

Eight

anyone find themselves when they watch a replay of an anderson run realizing what you thought was a fairly straight and simple play was a series of 3-4 moves and shifts (some really subtle) that turned a decent sized run into a big gain?