• The KillerFrogs

2017 TCU Football Season Ticket Renewals

Dogfrog

You know what pisses the maniacs of our TCU world off? Losing.

Sure there are a handful of opposing fans in the stands but nobody bitched after the 2014 OU or Tech home games. Nothing is better than watching opposing fans walk out of ACS with their tail between their legs.

If we had a great home record last year, nobody would worry about orange or maroon in the seats.

BS the run in where the Longhorn was f bombing my MIL was our 48-10 win in 2014. Fun day but not as fun as it should have been. How many season tickets do you sell?

Realtorfrog

ATO..... where was the option to pay it out? I didn't see anything but pay in full. It's a nice option when you have TCU and Tech tickets due in the same month.

PO Frog

ATO..... where was the option to pay it out? I didn't see anything but pay in full. It's a nice option when you have TCU and Tech tickets due in the same month.

The option to pay it out was an "option" to start paying when the renewal email first went out. So in essence, they were offering to take installment payments early and hold your money for you until the deadline. It was presented as a way to spread expenses, and technically I guess it was, but frankly it was so dishonestly presented that it left a bad taste in my mouth. Fans give quite enough - we don't need to go wading through dishonest marketing gimmicks on top of exploding prices.

Realtorfrog

A nicer option would be to abandon the Tech tickets and buy a 3-legged donkey with the money you saved.

LOL. The wife might think otherwise. We don't go often but they are such good seats she won't give them up. Did marketing for them for one season and they were part of the retainer package.

Purp

LOL. The wife might think otherwise. We don't go often but they are such good seats she won't give them up. Did marketing for them for one season and they were part of the retainer package.
I hope you stub hub the boat out of those.

Also, what a miserable job that must have been. Only thing worse that I can think of is trying to market Baylor.

Bob Sugar

retainer-o.gif

ftwfrog

I usually enjoy your posts quite a lot, but this one was just plain dumb.

Win or lose, I don't think it's unreasonable for TCU fans to expect to be sitting by fellow TCU fans in our home stadium.

I hate to break this to anyone but OU fans and UT fans will be present at Amon Carter.
There were a lot of Baylor fans at the hurricane game in 2015. Most of those pussies left, but not too many people were bitching because we won.

I guess put me in the minority but I'd rather have orange and Crimson in seats than empty seats. Empty seats looks cheap, is embarrassing, and does nothing but drain the energy out of a stadium.

BS the run in where the Longhorn was f bombing my MIL was our 48-10 win in 2014. Fun day but not as fun as it should have been. How many season tickets do you sell?

Yup, I've sold tickets on stubhub. Shoot me. I purchased 5 tickets and some times we take our kids to the game, and sometimes I sell them and pay a babysitter because I don't want my kids subjected to the noise, cussing, drinking and debauchery that they can hear at home.

I'll say it. TCU screwed up so bad with the +4, and wish they could repeal it. I'd gladly give up my 5 mediocre seats for 2 better seats, but I don't think they can go back on it now. You want them to monitor stubhub? Yeah, that's not an invasion of privacy. You want them to take away seats for high dollar donors because you guys have to hear a Longhorn use foul language? Give me a break.

mc1502

Why when I log into my account does it say "2017 Football Season Ticket/Parking Renewal - Completed" when upgrades haven't heppened yet? I marked that I wanted to be upgraded.

Horned Toad

Why when I log into my account does it say "2017 Football Season Ticket/Parking Renewal - Completed" when upgrades haven't heppened yet? I marked that I wanted to be upgraded.
I think it's because you completed the renewal process, the upgrade process for those that renew is later. You have to renew before you can upgrade.

atofrog

Contributor
Sorry guys (and ladies), been distracted for a great cause lately...basketball NIT games and NYC. Congrats to our men's team for their championship run. Thanks to all the TCU fans at the games this season and during our NIT run! We really appreciate your support!

Looks like another good football renewal period as we are over 90% again. Thank you Horned Frog fans!

We will begin upgrades on Monday, April 17. As always, assigned times will be based on priority rank. Please remember that all seats in the south end zone will be reserved and available during the upgrade period. Look for emails with selection dates, times and login info to be sent around the 14th.

Fans looking to purchase season tickets/parking for the first time or add on will be able to do so when new sales begin in mid-May.

Thanks for your continued support!

Go Frogs!