• The KillerFrogs

2017 TCU Football Season Ticket Renewals

Sand Frog

Just moved my 3 seats from the East Side fity to the SEZ. Been on the east side since 01'.Had to make the move for the kids... We'd go down there from time to time for shade or to see the players come out of the tunnel. Now they'll see that every game. Stoked!

Think I'm going to move 4 of my 8 to SEZ as well for shade with the kids.

jake102

Same here. If I was never able to move seats again I would still be happy. Hoping to move down a few more rows though. Row X on East Side currently.

I am in 403, row H. Was hoping to move down 2-3 rows, but unlikely. It's a ways up, but decently close to middle of field. Can always see everything that is going on.

frognutz

End zones and nose bleeds are about all that is left.
Another year where upgrading isn't possible. Kudos to the many who renewed. There are but slim opportunities to improve

nd
qhP0ck1.gif

dkfrog

Moved from 235 rows W/X to 236 rows R/S.

Gained ~5 rows but moved from 35 yard line to 20 yard line.

Like I said, moving 8 together is tough.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
I am on the 50 yd line with 6 back to back seats over 3 rows and another two over one section. There were 2 adjacent to my main 6 tickets 5 minutes before I picked. Then they got picked up. Dammit! I was so close to getting them all together. At least my two outliers were moved down about 7 rows and into the center of the section.

I could have gotten all my tickets together 4X4 in two rows, but it would have meant moving back 16 rows. So much for being together.

Bob Sugar

I am on the 50 yd line with 6 back to back seats over 3 rows and another two over one section. There were 2 adjacent to my main 6 tickets 5 minutes before I picked. Then they got picked up. Dammit! I was so close to getting them all together. At least my two outliers were moved down about 7 rows and into the center of the section.

I could have gotten all my tickets together 4X4 in two rows, but it would have meant moving back 16 rows. So much for being together.

I had my eye on 5 in a row, but then someone bought a single in the middle of them. Who does that?

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
I had my eye on 5 in a row, but then someone bought a single in the middle of them. Who does that?

Yes, there are little quirks out there. That is really strange. There was a single seat available adjacent to my seats, but if I picked it up, I would have one other seat by itself. I would have been glad to buy that seat if it meant buying an additional season ticket, but the system won't let you do that.

TCUdirtbag

I was able to move closer to the 50 and able to get my coveted spot in the tennis lot. I didn't realize I'd save $750 by moving over there. I wanted to get over there b/c there was so much more shade and less traffic with kiddos running around everywhere.

View attachment 3084

Made that parking move last year. Love it.

We were able to move our 4 seats down 5 rows in 235 this year. Pretty pleased about that.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I was able to move closer to the 50 and able to get my coveted spot in the tennis lot. I didn't realize I'd save $750 by moving over there. I wanted to get over there b/c there was so much more shade and less traffic with kiddos running around everywhere.

View attachment 3084
I am just hoping that by the time I get to pick the only seats left aren't at Buffalo Brothers.

Purp

Made that parking move last year. Love it.

We were able to move our 4 seats down 5 rows in 235 this year. Pretty pleased about that.
We'll have to meet during tailgate season then. We're in 233 now instead of 232 and only had to move back 2 rows to do it. I could have actually gone lower, but I have a group of friends right behind us now in 233 so we may stay there for a lot of years to come. 15-20 people bunched together there every week will be fun.

Bob Sugar

Yes, there are little quirks out there. That is really strange. There was a single seat available adjacent to my seats, but if I picked it up, I would have one other seat by itself. I would have been glad to buy that seat if it meant buying an additional season ticket, but the system won't let you do that.
The most odd was that the seat next to the one chose was an aisle.
tumblr_m9vsazuc2L1rd1ii5o1_500.gif

Delray Frog

I got 4 in a pretty good spot in the SEZ. Was debating for a bit whether to try and get 4 that were in 302 but someone took those about an hour before I could pick. Oh well, it made my decision easier! Happy to be in the SEZ where I have always been! GO FROGS!