• The KillerFrogs

2017 Signing Day thread

Pharm Frog

goldenfrog said:
I am nervous about Manning.

29aa8297ab61e125c633769074a97c03.jpg

Wexahu

Bloated Frog said:
It's always going to be a struggle to keep LA kids from LSU....the whole state supports LSU as if it were their alma mater - talk about t shirt fans.  It's great to see us legitimately battling top SEC programs for these guys.
Yep, tons of outside pressure on these kids to stay home. The ironic thing is that I think they'd get less grief going to Alabama than they would TCU, even though Bama is their main rival.

Uncle_Frog

Davis has a Nike verified 4.83 40 time time on his Hudl account? Not that 40 times make or break a prospect, but that seems pretty slow for a WR, no? Maybe that had something to do with his foot? 

cmcbee0

Ellis is the icing on the cake. We need him.
If Manning flips at this point after a Sunday night Chopper visit, 110% re-commitment and a shut down of recruitment, then oh well. Did all we could.

BoondocksFrog

Uncle_Frog said:
Davis has a Nike verified 4.83 40 time time on his Hudl account? Not that 40 times make or break a prospect, but that seems pretty slow for a WR, no? Maybe that had something to do with his foot? 

Pretty sure I've read that Doctson ran a 4.8-4.9 when he was coming out of High School. Part of the reason Wyoming was one of his best options.

Wexahu

Moose Stuff said:
Not the least bit worried about Manning. If he flips, he flips.

I kinda agree here.  It would probably do more damage to the TCU fan psyche than it would our prospects for winning games on the football field.  I sure hope he sticks to his commitment though!

OL and DL help is much more critical IMO

Uncle_Frog

BoondocksFrog said:

Pretty sure I've read that Doctson ran a 4.8-4.9 when he was coming out of High School. Part of the reason Wyoming was one of his best options.
That makes me feel better. I also read he had surgery on his broken foot yesterday and played his senior year with that injury. If true and he was timed last year, that would have to make an impact.