• The KillerFrogs

2017 Signing Day thread

tcudoc said:
*Kobe Buffalomeat's best friend from high school talks to Kobe's parents*

Kobe's best friend:  Mr. Buffalomeat, people can be really mean about last names.  Why is y'all's last name Buffalomeat?
Mr. Buffalomeat:  Well, in our ancestral tribe, it was common to take the surname of whatever our favorite thing in the whole world was.  So Buffalomeat was our patriarch's favorite thing, so he took his name and passed it down many generations to us.  Why are you asking about it, Johnny Buttsex?
Twodogsdarning called. He wants his joke back.

MinFrog

froginmn said:
You'll probably want that to be the last time you say that out loud.

200.gif

Casey T

My question is, how does Maryland of all schools land a top 20 class? 9 four stars with very impressive offer lists. I don't get it

TAINTed frog

tcumaniac said:

AroundWorldFrog said:
5* for sure

DaCrief said:
*Double tap*

nwlafrog said:

BABYFACE said:
Damn, anyone else notice how low cut her bikini bottom was?

Ron Swanson said:

Casey8Ball said:
Very impressive definition surrounding it

jugbandfrog said:

How many of us you creeps started following her??

Boomhauer

tcudoc said:
*Kobe Buffalomeat's best friend from high school talks to Kobe's parents*

Kobe's best friend:  Mr. Buffalomeat, people can be really mean about last names.  Why is y'all's last name Buffalomeat?
Mr. Buffalomeat:  Well, in our ancestral tribe, it was common to take the surname of whatever our favorite thing in the whole world was.  So Buffalomeat was our patriarch's favorite thing, so he took his name and passed it down many generations to us.  Why are you asking about it, Johnny Buttsex?
Dead

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Casey8Ball said:
My question is, how does Maryland of all schools land a top 20 class? 9 four stars with very impressive offer lists. I don't get it
I'm guessing they caught Ole Miss Syndrome. Highest ranked class since 2012 was 38. Can't be simply better recruiting. Not with those darning uniforms.