• The KillerFrogs

2017 Coaching Carousel

PO Frog

You sound like a Baylor regent when you talk about Winston and the sexual assault.

As far as doing better with Bowden and Bowden's players remember that Jimbo was on the staff that recruited those players for Bowden.

Finally, never said Jimbo was a bad coach. Only that I don't see him as a great coach. Feel he gets a great deal of credit for winning at a place that has averaged over 9 wins a year for 40 years.
Classy

netty2424

FSU has been an black hole/incubator for top talent.

Jimbo's 8 yr recruiting average(via Rivals) annually = 2.75 5*s and 11.75 4*s

Previous 8 yr recruiting average annually = 2.38 5*s and 11.38 4*s

Just don't see why he would go to A&M. LSU couldn't get his ear. If he was going to go to an SEC venue, an East Div offer would be more inviting, such as Tenn. or UF(except he may get murdered for going across the street to Florida).

So, if he is unhappy with the Fan's responses to one poor year, there are other jobs with a 2 year honeymoon period and great recruiting basis for him to entertain.
Unhappy for $5mil and unhappy for $10mil are two different unhappies!

$10 mil hyperbole of course. But might not be far off.

PO Frog

I said the same about the position you took on what happened between Winston and that female student.
No need to debate the side issue because it’s irrelevant to the discussion, but I assure you I know much more about the case than you could ever imagine. I don’t like loose language when accusing people of the second worst crime you can commit so I corrected you. Shouldn’t have let you draw me offsides with your nonsense though. Carry on - Jimbo sux.

W

Way of the Frog

No need to debate the side issue because it’s irrelevant to the discussion, but I assure you I know much more about the case than you could ever imagine. I don’t like loose language when accusing people of the second worst crime you can commit so I corrected you. Shouldn’t have let you draw me offsides with your nonsense though. Carry on - Jimbo sux.

Used to partner with William Meggs?

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
That was a response to some other morons who injected race into the issue of Mayfield’s behavior and whether his being white is getting him a free pass.

Nope. Read the article before you insert your "superior spin". He posited a hypothetical. He wasn't responding to anyone/anything except his own set up:

"10. Baker Mayfield, crotch grabber extraordinare, is your Heisman trophy winner.

And, no, the crotch grab does not impact our Heisman rankings.

But who will be the first left wing sports media member to ask, what if Baker Mayfield was black and grabbed his crotch? Seriously, you know it’s coming.

I desperately need some #whitedickgrabprivilege hot takes like I need the air to breathe/"

Good grief, Moose, you're becoming a real beating around here.

Moose Stuff

Nope. Read the article before you insert your "superior spin". He posited a hypothetical. He wasn't responding to anyone/anything except his own set up:

"10. Baker Mayfield, crotch grabber extraordinare, is your Heisman trophy winner.

And, no, the crotch grab does not impact our Heisman rankings.

But who will be the first left wing sports media member to ask, what if Baker Mayfield was black and grabbed his crotch? Seriously, you know it’s coming.

I desperately need some #whitedickgrabprivilege hot takes like I need the air to breathe/"

Good grief, Moose, you're becoming a real beating around here.

You’re correct. I was thinking of the tweet below when I responded ......

And if I’m just now becoming a real beating to you then you aren’t reading enough of my posts.

French Frog

I can certainly understand your opinion that I only replied so I could post #white dickgrab privilege. However, I can not confirm to you that the only reason I replied is so I could post #white [ ricardo ] grabprivilege. I can also not deny that the only reason I replied is so I could post #white [ ricardo ] grabprivilege. I guess what I'm saying is that posting #white [ ricardo ] grabprivilege may have played a factor in my posting or it could be for other reasons than posting #white [ ricardo ] grabprivilege.
Your just upset that it wasn't #whitehispanic dick grabprivilege !!!!

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Your just upset that it wasn't #whitehispanic dick grabprivilege !!!!

G3elsa

Mean Purple

What is Jimbo’s supposed motivation for leaving FSU for A&M? I haven’t been paying attention, is it just money? Is he unhappy at FSU?

I’ll believe it when I see it
nothing. because he would not leave FSU to go to A&M. He might if he was fired. Sumlin won yesterday. Aggy will keep him. They don't have the money to burn that they claim.

Wexahu

I just never considered them that type of program. Miami had a great run too for about 15-20 years, I just think of FSU as more like Miami than the real blue bloods. Very good program, of course, but a lot more suceptable to having an extended period of average than the other real blue bloods. I don’t know, maybe I’m nuts.

Punter1

I for one think Jimbo is horrible fit for Aggie.

Jimbo is a southern guy, not a Texas guy and that's a big difference. Plus he's a sleezeball and our HS coaches here I think would instantly see thru his BS.

Plus Aggie is just a weird place to work. From the boosters to the administration they require a large amount of maintainence....something an outsider with his own set ways won't want to conform to .I think Jimbo has heard the horror stories of Aggie and steers far away.

Why would anyone leave the beaches of Florida, the weather, the talent jackpot for A&M?

Galveston not, Texas recruiting against 20 programs including UT not, the great weather mosquitos floods humidity from hell not.

I don’t see it he is using Aggy to get raises for himself and staff.

Limp Lizard

Jimbo is a southern guy, not a Texas guy and that's a big difference. Plus he's a sleezeball and our HS coaches here I think would instantly see thru his BS.
I don't think the sleezeball thing will deter the program that hired the king of all sleezeballs, Jackie Sherrill!

W

Way of the Frog

Plus Aggie is just a weird place to work. From the boosters to the administration they require a large amount of maintainence....something an outsider with his own set ways won't want to conform to .I think Jimbo has heard the horror stories of Aggie and steers far away.

Just like they did with Jackie Sherrill?

Urban seems to struggle in recruiting in Texas as well.

W

Way of the Frog

I just never considered them that type of program. Miami had a great run too for about 15-20 years, I just think of FSU as more like Miami than the real blue bloods. Very good program, of course, but a lot more suceptable to having an extended period of average than the other real blue bloods. I don’t know, maybe I’m nuts.

So a program that has averaged over 9 wins a year for over 40 years doesn't have staying power?

Curious who exactly is a blue blood in your opinion.