• The KillerFrogs

2017 CFB: Week 5 Other Games Thread & TV Schedule

TCUdirtbag

cpRk246.png

The above table is a savable image. Long tap or right click to save to your device or computer.

All times CDT.
Rankings from AP Poll.

Link to full schedule.

Idle: #3 Oklahoma, #8 Michigan, #9 TCU, #20 Utah, #23 WVU
Omitted: Murray St @ #17 Louisville (2:30, FSSW), NIU @ #19 SDSU (9:30, CBSSN)

Last edited:

Pharm Frog

I'm anxiously awaiting how you're going to explain a Frogs loss.

Won't be that difficult. Bye is well rested, undefeated, and the most experienced road team in the country. Traditionally Bye has an outstanding scoring defense but struggles on offense. Frogs coming off an emotional win in Stillwater. Most teams take Bye lightly anyway. Bye never seems to get too far up or too far down. If the Frogs were on the road this weekend I might feel differently but I just don't expect the crowd to show up to support this team. And I note with interest that several grocery stores have Keystone Light on sale this weekend. The one thing the Frogs have going for them is that Bye is having to split its squad between Fort Worth, Morgantown, West Lafayette, Columbia MO, Ann Arbor, Tucson, and Salt Lake City among others.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Won't be that difficult. Bye is well rested, undefeated, and the most experienced road team in the country. Traditionally Bye has an outstanding scoring defense but struggles on offense. Frogs coming off an emotional win in Stillwater. Most teams take Bye lightly anyway. Bye never seems to get too far up or too far down. If the Frogs were on the road this weekend I might feel differently but I just don't expect the crowd to show up to support this team. And I note with interest that several grocery stores have Keystone Light on sale this weekend. The one thing the Frogs have going for them is that Bye is having to split its squad between Fort Worth, Morgantown, West Lafayette, Columbia MO, Ann Arbor, Tucson, and Salt Lake City among others.
Well done.

MinFrog

Agreed. A win by ISU and WSU would be pretty telling if where the horns are right as a program.

They may be fighting for bowl eligibility if they lose this weekend.