• The KillerFrogs

2017-18 Men's Basketball Thread

flyfishingfrog

It is pathetic... it's not like Texas Tech was unranked, they were favored by 4.5 and playing at home as the #8 team.

You think the fanbase of the #8 team would be a bit more humble.
I don't know - if we actually manage to beat a ranked conference opponent at home - I might rush the court at this point....

Purp

Gawd. KU's Svi just got rejected on a dunk attempt as badly as ive ever seen. Then he got the ball back and dribbled off his foot.
That sequence was amazing even before the block. The inbound pass on the other end started it. Vick got doubled and turned it over. The the Eer who stole the ball turned it over and KU passed the ball 80 feet to Svi for what looked like an easy dunk. Then a different Eer came out of nowhere a d blocked his dunk with 2 hands. Just a crazy sequence all the way around.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
That sequence was amazing even before the block. The inbound pass on the other end started it. Vick got doubled and turned it over. The the Eer who stole the ball turned it over and KU passed the ball 80 feet to Svi for what looked like an easy dunk. Then a different Eer came out of nowhere a d blocked his dunk with 2 hands. Just a crazy sequence all the way around.
I watched the whole sequence four times and texted my KU buddy. Might be one of my favorite sequences in a long time. Whole thing was awesome.