• The KillerFrogs

2016 Fort Worth Regional Thread

Flying T said:
And they wonder why they are universally despised and unwelcome wherever they go. Trash.

RPiMV8U.jpg
If the bonfire had happened to someone else they probably would have made a source code about it for a 25% discount.

2314@work

Contributor
swimmerbabe11 said:
They haven't been announced yet, But we will probably be fri/sat/sun
Your boy Chuckles on the radio said it is Friday, Saturday, Sunday. The SEC Network during Aggy broadcast last night said it is Friday, Saturday, Sunday. So why the (what Baylor and A&M do) do we not know a start time for Friday?

2314@work

Contributor
FrogsMcGee said:
I imagine they are waiting for the full super regional field to be set later tonight so that TV can have a say on time slots.
Best explanation. Probably right. However, it is ESPN and they d-suk everything SEC so I assume every game in our SR will be prime time.
2314's predicted game times:
Friday - 6:30 p.m.
Saturday - 7 p.m.
Sunday - 6:30 p.m.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Dogfrog said:
Am I understanding correctly that if an Aggie references the run rule, it's not because he is a moron, it's an inside joke among Aggies? Are there any other things we may hear Aggies say that we would consider stupid but are actually insider stuff?

Yes, when they say they "jacked off a pig" it has nothing to do with the police.  They think that's funny and very inside.

PurpleBlood87

Pharm Frog said:

May have missed the point.  Not sure.
I just saw the post that it was an ongoing joke on their board. My phone opens to the last page I was on.

They did nail one thing in that thread, someone said all TCU Showgirls were absolute smoke shows.