• The KillerFrogs

2016 College Station Super Regional Thread

Frozen Frog

I believe TCU is now 7-2 in NCAA post-season play at College Station.  They are 3-1 against A&M.

I do not like Barash.  He comes across as a jerk and an agitator.  I guess every baseball team needs one that rubs opposing teams and fans the wrong way.  I had my TV on when I got home and they were showing the Texas A&M post game team interviews.  I was impressed with how they handled that interview.

Looking at the Supers it is evident that Game 1 is huge.  I was also shocked at how the visiting appeared to have an advantage.  I imagine it goes with the idea the team who scores first has the advantage.  Anyone got any insights?

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Horned Eagle said:
68834796.jpg

Could someone photoshop an Aggie CWS shirt on this kid and change the caption to "Damn, we already got one of those last year!"

TCUdirtbag

AroundWorldFrog said:
What absolute dorks. The pinnacle of their careers...

https://twitter.com/GabeBock/status/742429122723352577

Did you ever play sports?  I certainly didn't play at the college level, but in high school as the season ended it was tough.  Can't imagine how much harder it is as a college player.  No need to mock this. 

hometown frog

TCUdirtbag said:

Did you ever play sports?  I certainly didn't play at the college level, but in high school as the season ended it was tough.  Can't imagine how much harder it is as a college player.  No need to mock this. 
This. My last game it took me about 2 hours to get the energy to leave the dugout with my teammates. I'll never fault players for showing emotions at the end of a season. Shows me it meant something to them.

H-Town Frog

TCUdirtbag said:

Well...maybe one of their players