• The KillerFrogs

2016 College Station Super Regional Thread

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
CkzoZhJUgAA3YFx.jpg

Pharm Frog

Excellent thread. Was in the bottom of Palo Duro Canyon watching "Texas" with Mrs Pharm and Daughter Pharm. Zero cell reception. Emerged from the canyon just as B9 started. Pulled over to what purported to be a scenic overlook to follow the game.

Haven't seen this mentioned yet but what a ballsy move to go with with JJ in G1 which allowed a power arm with limited innings to go Saturday and set up what I can only imagine was a gem by Howard tonight (now yesterday).

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Pharm Frog said:
Excellent thread. Was in the bottom of Palo Duro Canyon watching "Texas" with Mrs Pharm and Daughter Pharm. Zero cell reception. Emerged from the canyon just as B9 started. Pulled over to what purported to be a scenic overlook to follow the game.

Haven't seen this mentioned yet but what a ballsy move to go with with JJ in G1 which allowed a power arm with limited innings to go Saturday and set up what I can only imagine was a gem by Howard tonight (now yesterday).
It was a gem for the ages.

swimmerbabe11

cdsfrog said:
JC do it for Micah not for me. I swear I'm going to make it happen to get these hats sold to Micah's charity. I will make it happen tomorrow, not next week or next month. On my life

Need help? I may know a guy who can source these and has done stuff like this before