• The KillerFrogs

2016 College Baseball Season Thread

G

Ghost of Tobys Business College

ftwfrog said:
Meh. I'm over it. He would have not been here this season anyways. I don't need Boomer in College Station for me to root against A&M.
Aggie might be #2 overall, but they couldn't even win their division and are already in the loser's bracket in the SEC tourney.

Pharm Frog

Ghost of Toby's Business College said:
Aggie might be #2 overall, but they couldn't even win their division and are already in the loser's bracket in the SEC tourney.
The SEC post season tourney is completely contrived. Setting up their teams for regionals

Purp

Pharm Frog said:
The SEC post season tourney is completely contrived. Setting up their teams for regionals
The number of times the clear top team loses in that tourney almost makes it seem like some collusion and game rigging happens over there.  I'm not enough of a conspiracy theorist to let myself believe that, but there are way more losses in that tournament than should happen if the top teams are as good as they look throughout the year.

TCUdirtbag

Posted over in the 2016 Big 12 Tourny thread, but BA and D1 project TCU to be paired with Louisville (National Seed), and both project Rice as the 2-seed at the Fort Worth Regional.  

TCUdirtbag

Boykin4Prez said:
Why does this matter?
Because coaching carousel. We have two assistants that will likely be head coaches at some point in the near future. Personally doubt this is the year they jump with the 2017 potential though.

TCUdirtbag said:
Because coaching carousel. We have two assistants that will likely be head coaches at some point in the near future. Personally doubt this is the year they jump with the 2017 potential though.

oh OK I didn't think of that

Ron Swanson

TCUdirtbag said:
Bump.

Hell of a season. Disappointing end (always is for all but one), but a hell of a season. 
cheers_law_and_order.gif