• The KillerFrogs

2016 CFB: Week 4 Other Games Thread (w/ TV Schedule)

TCUdirtbag

WEEK 4: SEPTEMBER 22-24

All times CT
Rankings from 9/18 AP Poll
TCU opponents highlighted in school colors
Big 12, Top 25 and other games of interest included
All tables are images that can be saved to your phone for reference

Weeknight Games:

LqFMvbu.png

Morning Kickoffs:

ZU8QVKj.png

Afternoon Kickoffs:

WY9dkmP.png

Primetime/Evening Kickoffs:

FtUmhnl.png

#2 Ohio St, #15 Miami, #21 Texas, #22 San Diego St, #25 Oklahoma, Kansas and Texas Tech are idle.

Frog-O-Rama

Thank you, Dirtbag.  Really helps me plan out my viewing.  Would you please let me know what the [RV] in front of the home team stands for.

TCUdirtbag

Armadillo said:
Receiving Votes, in the AP or Coaches Poll.
Only looked at AP. And I see I missed Boise, but meh, who cares. Mostly wanted to indicate a couple might be decent games to keep an eye on. Like FSU @ USF and Stanford at UCLA.

Armadillo

TCUdirtbag said:
Only looked at AP. And I see I missed Boise, but meh, who cares. Mostly wanted to indicate a couple might be decent games to keep an eye on. Like FSU @ USF and Stanford at UCLA.

You need to get your eyes checked.  WVU is not "Receiving Votes" in the AP, as you have listed above.  And as you mentioned you missed Boise.  I'm going for full Scorched Earth on this and demanding the thread be deleted and that TCUDirtbag be banned.   :ph34r:

In all seriousness, thanks for the great info.

frognutz

SuperBarrFrog said:
GA Tech v Clemson should be fun to watch tonight. Let's go Bees!

Will be flipping back and forth between that and live riot coverage.  If only we could find a way to sell tickets for that. Maybe get a couple of Chinooks to drop in a few sections of bullet proof glassed in suites?

Going with Clemson and the National Guard.

Chew

frognutz said:

Will be flipping back and forth between that and live riot coverage.  If only we could find a way to sell tickets for that. Maybe get a couple of Chinooks to drop in a few sections of bullet proof glassed in suites?

Going with Clemson and the National Guard.
Liked for the National Guard pick.