• The KillerFrogs

2016 CFB: Week 1 Other Games Thread (with TV schedule)

rifram09

Going undefeated is much easier said than done. IF (big if) Houston pulls it off, they should get in. If they don't, the system sucks and should be changed. No reason an undefeated team should not have a chance for a national title. It shows they simply aren't competing in a fair system.

Smellslikeroses

There are many games where I want both teams to lose. This game is near the top of that those possible scenarios. Both teams are scum. Ole Miss cheats and is always over rated in the SEC.

FSU plays a cupcake schedule and Ole Miss will probably lose again.

Cant decide who I'm rooting for.

TCU_91

This is a tough game to root for.

Probably should root for fsu to lose because they won't be challenged much in conference.

But I hate the sec skirt riders so much, I think I have to root for an Ole miss loss.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Road Trip Frog said:
FYI - my buddy is at the game tonight and he said that 20 minutes before kickoff the Ole Miss fans had already started the S-E-C chant.
That chant is strong with TAMU, Ole Miss, UK, etc. You don't hear it from 'Bama. And not really from LSU. Kind of like Baylor latching on to UT and OU for their pre-2011 claims to superiority. If your school has never done anything of significance (in football--I recognize UK BBall), then grab relevance by association.

maximilian

smellslikeroses said:
FSU plays a cupcake schedule and Ole Miss will probably lose again.

They're playing Ole Miss and Florida out of conference. Louisville, UNC, Miami, and Clemson in conference.

That's a cupcake schedule?

TCU_91

I live on Sec country and I married a UTk alum.

I laugh every time someone talks about the SEC because like I tell them.."it's funny when your school suck you wave that sec banner, yet alabama and lsu don't use that chant because they WIN."

FBallFan123

TCU'91 said:
This is a tough game to root for.

Probably should root for fsu to lose because they won't be challenged much in conference.

But I hate the sec skirt riders so much, I think I have to root for an Ole miss loss.
But it's okay.....if Arkansas will beats Ole Miss again.

stbrab

Rifram09 said:
Going undefeated is much easier said than done. IF (big if) Houston pulls it off, they should get in. If they don't, the system sucks and should be changed. No reason an undefeated team should not have a chance for a national title. It shows they simply aren't competing in a fair system.
Since when has college football been fair? Never. At least now there's a playoff system. It's still not fair, but it's a helluva lot better than it was.