• The KillerFrogs

2016 CFB: Week 1 Other Games Thread (with TV schedule)

TCUdirtbag

All times CT
TCU opponents highlighted with team colors
Big 12, Top 25 and other games of interest included

Week 0 (8/26-8/27):

W1dyoIF.png

Week 1 Weeknight (9/1-9/2):

8Yu8sBH.png

Week 1 Saturday (9/3):

9uSgmtk.png

Week 1 Late Weekend (9/4-9/5):

4CSmJDV.png

cdsfrog

Yep.

Damn't I hate missing Bama, USC. Love the games on Sunday and Monday.

Will be watching game tonight, and the 630am game on next saturday.

Dirtbag, you rock as usual.

FBallFan123

Week 0. I like it.

Not sure why college football has a game in Australia scheduled for tonight, but whatever...first chance to see Davis Webb in the Cal offense, so there is some interest there.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
FBallFan123 said:
Week 0. I like it.

Not sure why college football has a game in Australia scheduled for tonight, but whatever...first chance to see Davis Webb in the Cal offense, so there is some interest there.
And another one in Ireland. Why is any of this necessary?

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Thanks Dirt.

My son starts his HS career tonight. Varsity snaps as a frosh. And I'm stuck in the Frankfurt airport.

And I'll miss the SDSU game to watch my middle daughter as a freshman on the dance team at another college (NOT BAYLOR).

But I'll be there the following week, hoping for a reversal of fortune from my days at TCU in the late 80s. Although I have a generational loathing of Aggies, and Baylor's putrid mess the last few years has me hating that entire institution, I still have PTSD from the uncouth hordes that would invade Fort Worth every other year in the SWC days. You young uns don't know how nasty they can be. Like Wisky fans with lower class. Yes, that's possible. And that stinkin' pig call. Ugh. I really, really, really hope for a curb stomping, like 2014 TTU or 2015 UT.

TCUdirtbag

G Mother Froggen P said:
Just reading the matchups got me going. Amped for next week and hoping for a K-State, WVU, Texas sweep in those OOC games.

AND OU!

I fully expect K-State and Texas to get stomped by Stanford and Notre Dame.  WVU and OU should win.