• The KillerFrogs

2015 Fall Practice Updates/Comments

MinFrog

No kidding. With all the Rape U discussion and lack of doscussion about players you would think his was March, not 7 days before the #2 TCU Horned Frogs are taking the field.

Frog-in-law1995

resized_anti-joke-triceratops-meme-generator-roses-are-cars-violets-are-buckets-this-poem-makes-no-sense-boobs-950ad0.jpg

MinFrog

Startlegram article up and it looks like the LBers are coming song nicely.

GP said they are adequate, which means they should be the standard bearer in the big xii.

Also, Wilson running with the twos? So freeze is a one and Wilson is a two? That is impressive for that young man.

jake102

MinFrog said:
No kidding. With all the Rape U discussion and lack of doscussion about players you would think his was March, not 7 days before the #2 TCU Horned Frogs are taking the field.
Yeah it's pretyy bizarre really

salamander

F Baylor until more news comes out. Time to talk all Frogs all the time. I agree that DL will be critical....we stay healthy there and I think the defense is at least solid.

TronCarter

frognutz said:
So besides gray, what are all these injuries some are so concerned about?

People are concerned because we had 3 of our DL starters in walking boots, Doctson has been limited throughout camp, Montrel Wilson hurt (unspecified), O'Meally hurt (groin), and I'm sure there's some I'm forgetting.

WIN

TronCarter said:

People are concerned because we had 3 of our DL starters in walking boots, Doctson has been limited throughout camp, Montrel Wilson hurt (unspecified), O'Meally hurt (groin), and I'm sure there's some I'm forgetting.

GP does an excellent job with preparing the depth for game day. No worries here. 

West Coast Johnny

GeorgeLanescaddy said:
Had or still have 3 starting DL's in a walking boot?
We interrupt our regularly scheduled RapeU discussion for actual football news - James McFarland practiced in full pads yesterday so that means only two - Pierson & Tuaua are in walking boots.  Now, back to more RapeU discussion.

frognutz

West Coast Johnny said:
We interrupt our regularly scheduled RapeU discussion for actual football news - James McFarland practiced in full pads yesterday so that means only two - Pierson & Tuaua are in walking boots.  Now, back to more RapeU discussion.

XxSEhJx.gif

frognutz

TronCarter said:

Any report of the actual injuries that put them in said boot?

FrogSwagSurfin

West Coast Johnny said:
Thanks. For those with some insider info could we can an update on Pierson and Mosley?

Latest posts