• The KillerFrogs

2015 Fall Practice Updates/Comments

cdsfrog

Frog-in-law1995 said:
Don't matter; won playoff

Id take getting there. After the 2014 baseball season, Id enjoyed the 2015 so much more. I'm going to enjoy this season too. Maybe I'm wrong and we lose one. I sure as hell wouldn't cry about back to back 12-1 seasons. Possibly 13-1 if we get lucky :D

Still say we win it all, and Boykin will be a huge part of it with at least 2 different Heisman drives. 

dkfrog

I distinctly remember telling a Wisconsin fan near us before the rose bowl that they might find a seam or two running the ball, but they won't run away from us for long TDs. Basically that we'd catch them and make them work for it.

That's how I see this season going. Give up fewer big play TDs bc we have the speed to recover. Then tighten up in the red zone and force FGs.

Settling for FGs against us this yr will be like punting. If you want to beat TCU this year, you better punch it in the end zone.

nwlafrog

CountryFrog said:
I'm pretty sure he's celebrating the fact that Mcfarland is no longer in the boot by telling the boot to "darn off."
Thanks, I was confused as to what "I'm and idiot that needs to........ Meant.

Edit: still don't understand it

CountryFrog

nwlafrog said:
Thanks, I was confused as to what "I'm and idiot that needs to........ Meant.

Edit: still don't understand it
The "I'm an idiot" phrase is what the site automatically inserts in the place of the F word. It's just a filter.

ftwfrog

Funny. This thread really hasn't ever been derailed, taken over by trolls or discussed that school down I-35, yet it still seems to be one of the more worthless threads I've ever read.

Carry on.

ftwfrog said:
Funny. This thread really hasn't ever been derailed, taken over by trolls or discussed that school down I-35, yet it still seems to be one of the more worthless threads I've ever read.

Carry on.
psssttt-this-is-now-a-spiderman-thread-thumb.jpg