1. The KillerFrogs

2011 Rose Bowl 9AM today on ESPNU

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by WhatTheFrog, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Also, where is the toggle to display this website in classic view? I've brainfarted.

2. Go to the very bottom where it says default on mine), I think that may be what you are looking for.

WhatTheFrog likes this.
  3. Thanks. Sitting in my makeshift office with the TV in the background, I can't help but turn it on. Literally the first time I've had it on, but it'll be a great thing to watch while I'm on a conference call this morning.

4. Some things never get old. This is one of those things. I get the feels every time.

ftwfrog and Todd D. like this.
  5. I've got it pretty well memorized.

Todd D. likes this.
  6. I literally get nervous every time. They start driving there at the end and I can't help but think "sheesh, if they score here..."

dawg, Salfrog, ftwfrog and 1 other person like this.
  7. Oh, the places where things went awry, but somebody stepped in and made a great play: 1.) Tank (Probably multiple times), 2.) Bart Johnson snatching down the onside kick, 3.) Ed Wesley scooting around the right side for a 1st down to seal it.

Horned Toad and ShreveFrog like this.
  8. Waymon James.

9. Thank you. I saw that, but didn't even try it thinking it was something else. That did what I needed.

10. Just finished watching it. The scolding he gave the guys trying to do the Gatorade bath was funny.
    Then when they finally got him and his glasses were down end of his nose when they froze the shot. Pretty funny overall.
    In the post interview when Erin asked about the two point conversion, he already knew about the blown coverage and called it out.

Salfrog and Eight like this.
  11. Most importantly, we won again!

Salfrog, FrogAbroad and Froginbedford like this.
  12. Even right after the play you can see him seething at the blown coverage rather than celebrating the Tank deflection.

Salfrog and ShreveFrog like this.
  13. The Immaculate Rejection was just as Immaculate as ever. Thanks for letting us know about this ESPNu gift.

FrogAbroad likes this.
  14. Every time I watch it I still say “oh [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]” after their first play

15. Doesn't matter how many times I watch it, I still get annoyed at the block in the back being overturned/not called on the last Wisconsin drive.

BrewingFrog, Salfrog and WhatTheFrog like this.
  16. Because he prolly had soiled his britches. I did when I first saw the replay.

17. Yes. Thought it was going to be a long day. Turned into the best day.

Salfrog and MTfrog5 like this.
  18. People kind of overlook the fact that, even if they had tied it with the 2-pt conversion, we had Andy Dalton and time on the clock and a pretty good kicker.

In some ways that might have made an even more memorable ending.

19. [​IMG]

Eight and WhatTheFrog like this.
  20. Welp....two of those things are definitely true.