• The KillerFrogs

2 Baseball Season Tix For Sale - Pretty Good Seats

easternfrog

Longtime out of state TCU baseball season ticket holder with 2 season tickets (including Globe Life series vs Nebraska) for sale in the upper deck, just above home plate and under the awning, so plenty of shade on hot days!

Seats are in section 203, Row F - Seats 1 and 2

Not looking to profit, just the face value I pay to TCU + shipping tickets to your address. All I ask is these tickets be enjoyed each game by great TCU fans!

Will go first come/first serve and please PM if interested - thanks and Go Frogs!

Gevanso

Longtime out of state TCU baseball season ticket holder with 2 season tickets (including Globe Life series vs Nebraska) for sale in the upper deck, just above home plate and under the awning, so plenty of shade on hot days!

Seats are in section 203, Row F - Seats 1 and 2

Not looking to profit, just the face value I pay to TCU + shipping tickets to your address. All I ask is these tickets be enjoyed each game by great TCU fans!

Will go first come/first serve and please PM if interested - thanks and Go Frogs!
I would be super interested - Wife and I just moved from Dallas and are now walking distance to Lupton. What would you be looking for?

easternfrog

I would be super interested - Wife and I just moved from Dallas and are now walking distance to Lupton. What would you be looking for?
Thanks Gevanso for the interest, but I got a few messages out of the gate and have since been claimed in the order requested. Hope you get hands on some tickets this season and enjoy the stroll from home to Lupton - jealous!

Gevanso

Thanks Gevanso for the interest, but I got a few messages out of the gate and have since been claimed in the order requested. Hope you get hands on some tickets this season and enjoy the stroll from home to Lupton - jealous!
All good! and the hunt continues haha

Fetbawl

To make these sections easier to navigate and browse I was thinking that each thread could be prefixed with the model of the car that the thread is about. Ie: RX8-Exhaust for sale.