• The KillerFrogs

2/3RD’s of Season over 8 and 0. Who thought this would happen?

I can’t believe we are 8 and 0 at this point in the season. We are still learning the 3,3, 5 defense and improving. Offense has been great. I am not sure where all the complaining is coming from. We are playing with house money. We aren’t perfect so stop expecting perfection. Enjoy the ride while it lasts. Cheer hard and hope we keep finding ways to win.

LSU Game Attendee

I Didnt Desus And Mero GIF by Bernie Sanders

PineyWoodsFrog

I can’t believe we are 8 and 0 at this point in the season. We are still learning the 3,3, 5 defense and improving. Offense has been great. I am not sure where all the complaining is coming from. We are playing with house money. We aren’t perfect so stop expecting perfection. Enjoy the ride while it lasts. Cheer hard and hope we keep finding ways to win.
Serious question - where are the improvements you're seeing on defense?

lowfrog

Last summer was hoping for at least six wins and a bowl game. Figured anything more than that would be icing on the cake. Really enjoying the icing. The WV game is tough to draw any conclusions from. It was a weird game in keeping with Halloween. Watching the game, TCU offense played about the way they have been playing all season so far. Defense wasn't perfect (and don't expect perfection), but they did improve slightly from previous games. Now go look at the final stats. WV did better in most categories, yet TCU wins. Strange.