• The KillerFrogs

11am kick at West Virginia

froginmn

How long until someone starts a thread "Any idea on kick time for the Tech game?"
I'm ready to ask. My son and I will be flying down for that one so I'm trying to plan my meals for Saturday. Wanted to get both Tex Mex and barbecue but will probably have to pick just one (Tex Mex) given the plan to tailgate.

Limey Frog

What I really want to know, so I can start making plans, any idea on kick time for the National Championship Game?

Bad news: it'll be no earlier than 8ET on a Monday night.

Good news: if we're in it, you can probably plan on being back in your hotel by halftime.

Limey Frog

How long until someone starts a thread "Any idea on kick time for the Tech game?"

Having been the one who started the equivalent thread last week I should note in my defense, I did acknowledge that the game was on six-day hold, listed every other available piece of known/related data and only asked for best guesses.

CountryFrog

Having been the one who started the equivalent thread last week I should note in my defense, I did acknowledge that the game was on six-day hold, listed every other available piece of known/related data and only asked for best guesses.
If you hadn't started it then someone else would have.

tcudoc

Liked just for the Belinda Carlisle reference alone. I think my adolescent crush is still in place.
susanna hoffs 80s GIF

Susanna Hoffs says, “Hello.”

Virginia Frog

We need to save the Couches TCU! Also why do people in Western Virginia act like they have their own state? Go Frogs!
They succeeded from Virginia during the "War Between the States." I thought succession was illegal...says the Federal Government! Double standards as usual!

(There's been some talk that Va & WV should re-unify - like the Germanys in 1989-91. Why? There are from VA 2 Dem Senators and from WV 2 Repubs (WV) - Well Joe Manchin is a Dem - but he's mostly acted like a moderate Repub - until this past summer- he'll most certainly retire in '24 (or get the voter's heave ho) and THAT will be a Repub seat. The sum of the two states will eliminate 2 Senators in a new very Red population. (The Va Senators largest Dem base is in the DC suburban/exurban sprawl of the past 4 decades -Yankees moving in! So 2 Repub Senators and 0 Dem Senators in a 98 member Senate with the "New Virginia" gives the Repubs a huge gain/power in Congress.)

Wally the Frog

They succeeded from Virginia during the "War Between the States." I thought succession was illegal...says the Federal Government! Double standards as usual!

(There's been some talk that Va & WV should re-unify - like the Germanys in 1989-91. Why? There are from VA 2 Dem Senators and from WV 2 Repubs (WV) - Well Joe Manchin is a Dem - but he's mostly acted like a moderate Repub - until this past summer- he'll most certainly retire in '24 (or get the voter's heave ho) and THAT will be a Repub seat. The sum of the two states will eliminate 2 Senators in a new very Red population. (The Va Senators largest Dem base is in the DC suburban/exurban sprawl of the past 4 decades -Yankees moving in! So 2 Repub Senators and 0 Dem Senators in a 98 member Senate with the "New Virginia" gives the Repubs a huge gain/power in Congress.)
Ill Allow It GIF