• The KillerFrogs

100th Episode With AD Donati now ONLINE

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
That was really good. However, part two is needed. Specifically a follow up question to JD about what Dodds said to him him when he told Delconte “enough out of you, I want to talk to him (JD).” And what JD said.

Pretty unbelievable that that one ballsy spur of the moment idea to just run down the People’s Republic of Austin turned the tide so abruptly.

Next thing, JD needs to learn to lie when Delconte calls with one of his “how did we do this at TCU questions”! I don’t think the NSA answers Snowden’s questions on how things were done when he worked there...

Seriously, good show guys-gal!

FrogsUp

Yesterday, Ryann, WC and my self sat down with AD Donati for 45 minutes for our 100th episode, check it out and make sure you listen to the end as he tells the story of how Del Conte made the case for TCU in the Big XII with DeLoss Dodds—it's a great!

http://killerfrogs.com/2018/06/26/the-killerfrogs-episode-100-tcu-athletic-director-jeremiah-donati/

We'll be back with our LIVE YouTube show next week.
JD is doing a great job. Great interview with him and I hope you guys can interview him once a year. That would be a great addition.

rifram09

So, given how close he is with Del Conte, I think that increases the likelihood that Del Conte will be looking out for TCU if the ground starts shifting.

MTfrog5

I didn’t know he was CDC lawyer first. I’m not sure how maybe AD’s are lawyers, but I’m sure that’s a plus when it comes to understanding negotiations etc