• The KillerFrogs

10 Reasons to Hate Texas Tech...

BankerFrog

The main reason to dislike Tech is that their fans for some reason think that they are a national brand and are always relevant. But that's not the case and here's why:

They've never won the Big 12
They've never had a Heisman
Don't think they've ever finished ranked in the Top 5
They don't have a real rival

I could go on and on. But the point is, they just have never been very good and are an after-thought in Texas football. End of story.

Salfrog

Tier 1
I hate everything Tech because the year they put the beating on us when Cumbie was the QB, and a couple of idiots come running up at my Dad & I and dumped a bottle of water on my father's head and ran off laughing and saying F U TCU. I was about chase after them but my father grabbed my arm and said "Let them be, you can't fix stupid & retarded."

Hated them with passion ever since that day.

Wexahu

The main reason to dislike Tech is that their fans for some reason think that they are a national brand and are always relevant. But that's not the case and here's why:

They've never won the Big 12
They've never had a Heisman
Don't think they've ever finished ranked in the Top 5
They don't have a real rival

I could go on and on. But the point is, they just have never been very good and are an after-thought in Texas football. End of story.

Since we joined the conference they've never finished in the top half of the league or even had a .500 record. Not once in 6 years. Their best record is 4-5.

Now, I hope I didn't jinx us for tomorrow night.