• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. 82Frog

I bought a new car . . I might stick this Flying T sticker on the rear window.

Saved it after all these years. . .
  2. 82Frog

Tech loves us!

TCU - is it possible to vote them out https://247sports.com/college/texas-tech/board/102951/Contents/tcu-is-it-possible-to-vote-them-out-192124906/?page=1
  3. 82Frog

A few photos from tonights spring game.

A few from tonight. . I'll post more tomorrow. Not many Showgirl pics.. . The wind was pretty bad and most the pics were faces full of hair.
  4. 82Frog

Meet The Frogs - 2007

5. 82Frog

2005 Meet the Frogs . . a few pics

2005 Meet the Frogs. . . before I really knew what I was doing photography-wise.
  6. 82Frog

Showgirls and Cheerleader pics from 2015

Since I was declined a sideline photo pass this year . . . I will post pics from years past . Here are a few from 2015
  7. 82Frog

Equipment sale question

Is it worth getting there early?. . like 6am? . . . Do they sell out of helmets fast? I was wanting to bag a couple.
  8. 82Frog

Will there be a Athletic Dept. Spring Sale this year?

Has anyone heard anything?
  9. 82Frog

RIP Garland Short

Sadly TCU lost a great Horned Frog with the passing of defensive lineman Garland Short #75. He was an outstanding player and an even greater person. He will be missed.
  10. 82Frog

Pat Sullivan

Pat Sullivan, beloved former Auburn Heisman Trophy winner and college football icon, passed away in his sleep on Saturday night. He was 69. Sullivan arrived at Auburn from John Carroll High School in Birmingham in 1968 and won the Heisman Trophy in 1971. He later served as an assistant coach...
  11. 82Frog

November 17, 1984

#10 Texas vs #12 TCU Kickoff time: 2:54 pm Temperature: 53 Wind: SE 13mph Weather: cloudy, 77 % humidity Attendance: 47280 Score by Quarters 1 2 3 4 Score ----------------- -- -- -- -- ----- Texas............... 7 3 13 21 - 44 Texas Christian Univ 3 6 7 7 - 23 First...
  12. 82Frog

Will baseball be playing tomrrow? (Sunday)

Was wondering and wanted to catch a practice
  13. 82Frog

Tech football loses QB Alan Bowman for 6-8 weeks

It is being reported that the Texas Tech football program will be without starting QB Alan Bowman for 6-8 weeks after the sophomore suffered a left shoulder injury in Saturday’s loss to Arizona. https://wreckemred.com/2019/09/16/reports-texas-tech-football-loses-qb-alan-bowman-6-8-weeks/
  14. 82Frog

Texas faces student section issue after ‘unsafe’ game experience before LSU game.

AUSTIN -- Hours before Texas and LSU kicked off, a sea of students in burnt orange surrounded Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium, waiting for the gates to open for the Longhorns’ biggest home game in the last decade...
  15. 82Frog

Tut Bartzen

I have seen a few Facebook posts tonight of the passing of TCU tennis great Tut Bartzen.
  16. 82Frog

Kingsbury used fake accounts with 'cute girls' to spy on his players

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/cardinals/2019/06/14/arizona-cardinals-kliff-kingsbury-spy-players-via-social-media/1462428001/