• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. swcfrog

So long, Sports Illustrated

Remember reading Dan Jenkins article on Goat Hills golf. Read when I was 18 in 1965 before coming to TCU. Laughed my butt off. I still have the reprinted story. A classic.
  2. swcfrog

TCU KU Basketball - CBS

Shafted at KU
  3. swcfrog

How Big Was CDC’s Trip to Austin - Big 12 Invite

When I go to a ballgame I never think about how much money the school or conference is making. I just want our team to win. Is there a separate trophy for financial exorbitance? The whole $$ thing has gotten out of hand. The purity of sport has been missing for a long, long time.
  4. swcfrog

Baylor's football future

Would they like to have young Briles return to their staff? Wish he would go somewhere else.
  5. swcfrog

247 Sports: TCU parting ways with defensive coordinator Joe Gillespie

One coordinator down but one more to go. Could that be soon? Briles needs to start packing.
  6. swcfrog

Fire Kendal Briles

We don’t need low rent slime(son of slime) on our campus. Dumbest thing Dykes ever did was hire someone who never succeeded in his position.
  7. swcfrog

Fire Kendal Briles

Everything is Briles’ fault. Needs to go while we can still find a DECENT OC.
  8. swcfrog

Holgerson out at Houston

Send Briles to Houston and let him totally take their program to Hell.
  9. swcfrog

Gameday Thread: TCU at Oklahoma, The Last One (Nov 24, 2023; 11AM)

Fire OC and DC and all C’s. Glad season is over
  10. swcfrog

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Baylor, Whatever Its Called Now Edition (Nov 18, 2023; 2:30PM)

Now on bench talking with Briles. Nothing good can come of this
  11. swcfrog

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Baylor, Whatever Its Called Now Edition (Nov 18, 2023; 2:30PM)

If it was covered well then he would not have caught it.
  12. swcfrog

I suppose they don’t care what the alums think of the crap they run. It’s a travesty. Also sucks
  13. swcfrog

Fire Kendal Briles

I’ve seen the Brile clan in Waco and they’re the crap on the bottom of your flip-flops. We had a great year only to undermine it with the hiring of a [ Finebaum ] with tape. He needs to join his dad in Italy playing for pizza.
  14. swcfrog

Fire Kendal Briles

Yes. First and goal = zero points once again
  15. swcfrog

Fire Kendal Briles

Should’ve never hired anyone named Briles in the first place.
  16. swcfrog

Steven Johnson: TCU has big questions it needs to answer after ugly loss to K-State

Don’t like chances at Tech or hosting Baylor either. Weatherford high school could have beaten us last night.
  17. swcfrog

It’s one thing to look bad, it’s another to be just embarrassing…

But we’re getting more game experience by punting 12 times a game‍
  18. swcfrog

It’s one thing to look bad, it’s another to be just embarrassing…

Our punting has been a bright spot. ‍