• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. T

Are any players ineligible due to grades?

Is that what they did for you Ladner because they felt sorry for you... Oops I forgot you werent on scholarship you were a walk on.
  2. T

Do you believe now Clemson"

QUOTE(Punter1 @ Sep 26 2009, 10:58 PM) 389935 Had a few today dumba$$? Jees. I guess winning with some class is too much for you. Their fans have been great all week, I even used one of their links to watch the game on. Good game guys. Now I dont drink Ladner. Get in a game for a change...
  3. T

QUOTE(damnyankeephrog @ Sep 26 2009, 11:02 PM) 389954 Grow up. At least just a little. I gave them their respect .. They never gave us ours. they pretended. Now they know. It wasnt pretty but we won. No one respect us if you cant understand that then you cant have a chip on your shoulder...
  4. T

QUOTE(Gehörnter Frosch @ Sep 26 2009, 10:57 PM) 389931 Please go away. You are an embarrassment for TCU fans. Show a little class, man. I gave them their respect They never gave us ours. Clemson is a good team but we prevailed. You go away. We won and deserved to win.
  5. T

QUOTE(thedutchman @ Sep 26 2009, 10:40 PM) 389889 Do you believe now Clemson fans? Have we finally earned your respect? Do we have your respect now Mr. Swinney? Nice try, yesterday, by not letting us get a walk through on your field? It didnt work? We came in and got the hard tough win in...
  6. T

Do you believe now Clemson fans? Have we finally earned your respect? Do we have your respect now Mr. Swinney? Nice try, yesterday, by not letting us get a walk through on your field? It didnt work? We came in and got the hard tough win in your place. Can you believe it? Do you want to...