• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

Pitiful Baseball

Ummmm….I don’t root for the aggies but they’ve won 4 straight SEC series including one on the road at number 1 RPI and top 15 Kentucky…..not sure it matters how he is doing anyway....out of sight, out of mind.
  2. F

Time to be concerned about baseball.

We were big 12 champs and a national seed in 2021…B12 champs in 2022 and should’ve hosted a regional, lost to Aggies in regional final That’s hardly irrelevant
  3. F

FWST: TCU baseball evens series against Texas, moves one victory away from the Big 12 title

Would be nice to have Wolfe and Wood playing.....hope they aren’t out long
  4. F

Tickets at the gate?

There will be plenty of tickets available at the gate....always is for every game....just never publicly announced until hour before game
  5. F

Texas Week is Here, Yet Our AD is still a [ muschi ]

1-you guys are bitching up the wrong tree....VBo and ADJD want it full and tailgating...however, they both report to a faculty/senate and Covid task force that is overwhelmingly liberal...[ hundin] to that group 2-Shawn took over for Ross Bailey as the sport administrator for baseball...that person...
  6. F

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

LSU may open up as well..... and Mosiello is the Associate Head Coach....talk to any player, he’s the most qualified and experienced assistant coach on the staff by far
  7. F

Baseball Ticket Question for TCU/UT Series

Tickets will be for sale at the gate...GA tickets....they never stop selling them...they just can’t announce it publicly....
  8. F

The only offensive stat I care about is RUNS SCORED.....now our pitching staff? That is a train wreck
  9. F

TCU vs Okie Lite Game 1

Why is that move a bad move??? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY HITS THEIR NUMBER ONE RELIEVERVHAD GIVEN UP TO right handed hitters on the season???? Freaking TWO.....056 batting average....•lefty’s hit over 309 against him....did you see how he undressed sikes on three pitches,,,,,in CJS I trust,...totally...
  10. F

GoFrogs: Baseball Stretches Win Streak To Ten

totally agree...just find a way to win One and get the hell out of there
  11. F

TCU at OU Game#2

If you listen to the pregame shows, cam is still recovering from an injury...threw to hitters first time on Wednesday so sounds like he’s getting close to returning
  12. F

TCU at OU Game #1

I’m guessing he wanted to save king for a closer game and Perez got hit pretty hard on Tuesday...king also through about 50 on Tuesday...who knows....gotta figure it out soon
  13. F

TCU at OU Game #1

agree!!!! But I’m sure they were trying to get something out of someone other than king, Ridings, green
  14. F

TCU at OU Game #1

im just curious, in that game at that time, who exactly would you have used? Other than king and brown, all of the right handed relievers have been bad....I’m guessing JS is just taking a shot at each one....only way for them to get better is to pitch....Perez, Hill, beethe, Wright..none of them...
  15. F

Spoke with CJS after game ...Ray is fully healthy but has to clear “return to play protocols” ....Perez three in bullpen yesterday and is ready to go...staff doesn’t like moving up Russ smith a day so it will likely be king and the bullpen on Friday.... Gonzaga is damn sure good enough to beat...
  16. F

I watched all three games....EVERY pitcher that Liberty sent to the mound had a good to outstanding arm in terms of velocity (yes, I have heard scouts say the stadium radar gun is a little "hot") but that team is going to win a LOT of games this year....I heard CJS say on the radio show that...
  17. F

https://big12sports.com/news/2021/1/28/ttu-baseball-preseason-favorite-for-fourth-consecutive-season.aspx ???? so TCU has ZERO of the good players but is picked to finish 2nd in the league with one first place vote?.....makes no sense
  18. F

https://www.baseballamerica.com/rankings/college-baseball-top-25/ Baseball polls are so all over the place....I think TCU ranges from 9 to unranked....what say you Moose???
  19. F

GoFrogs: Baseball Earns Preseason Recognition

The more I read the D1 previews of all the teams, the more I am assured that the level of talent in college baseball this year will be at an all time high....then you add in the increased age of the players (from everyone getting an extra year of eligibility)...then you add in the unlimited...
  20. F

GoFrogs: Baseball Earns Preseason Recognition

19 is probably about right....TCU will have a good team for sure but so will everyone else...seems to me our ranking is based more on experience vs pure draftable talent....Moose????? I think the Big 12 will be an absolute grind...7 or 8 of the 9 teams will be really really good