• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Farmfrog

GoFrogs: TCU men host Nicholls Colonels tonight

We thought Nichols was good wait to we see Santa Clara on Monday. Give them credit for the effort and energy they displayed. We were very sloppy in the first half and missed too many easy shots. Cork looks to be ahead of Eddie and Souley but that’s to be expected as he is way more experienced...
  2. Farmfrog

They are severely out hustling us right now. Got to change that.
  3. Farmfrog

We’re getting good shots we just can’t make any of them. Need to win more hustle plays.
  4. Farmfrog

Nichols likes to play quick so we need to handle the ball well. Control the glass and defend the three and things should be good.
  5. Farmfrog

Frogs v Southern Miss. Golden Eagles

Nice win. So Miss can’t shoot to save their lives. You have to be happy that the guys go hard on the boards. I won’t have any hair left if we don’t fix the turnovers.
  6. Farmfrog

This team just needs to realize that when they play under control. I think at times they play too quick.
  7. Farmfrog

Cork doesn’t look like much of a scorer but seems a pretty nice passer.
  8. Farmfrog

Solid half but need to cut the turnovers.
  9. Farmfrog

GoFrogs: Southern Miss vs. TCU MBB preview

Evans out shooting early is good. Not having Baugh makes me sad. So Miss has close to the same size we do but aren’t particularly good on either end.
  10. Farmfrog

Frogs v McNeese State Cowboys

Quite a bit of stupidity in this thread. I’ll let you figure it out for yourself.
  11. Farmfrog

Frogs v McNeese State Cowboys

I’m going to let Guardian give the game review because after reading this thread I’d really like to go off 4-5 of you *******. We re need Baugh to not be out for any length of time.
  12. Farmfrog

GoFrogs: Haggerty Signs with TCU MBB

This kid is a bucket getter. Really good start to the recruiting season.
  13. Farmfrog

Official Coaching Search Thread….

Deion might be a great hire. He wouldn’t be my first choice but he would be a splash hire.
  14. Farmfrog

Gonna give Meach a shout out

Got to give the OL some love to. They weren’t perfect but they played awfully well and gave Chandler time. Meach definitely called a better game yesterday but CM made him look good as well.
  15. Farmfrog

Been a long time since a TCU game brought me to tears

Yep, I had a little sports cry at the end today.
  16. Farmfrog

Hey Moose where’s the basketball thread?

Taking time out of the coaching search I went to the Purple/White scrimmage tonight. The question I have is why did Emanuel Miller not play. Neither he or Evans played so I hope neither is going to be out long. Mike is still Mike, Baugh is going to drive some crazy but is super athletic. It...
  17. Farmfrog

Donati presser

I’ve never been a pro JD person but I don’t know how you can criticize him for his PC performance. He’s not the schmoozer that CDC was but he is personable and genuine.
  18. Farmfrog

It may be happening folks…. GP

Chances are the next guy won’t truly turn it around. If whoever can get us to be a consistent bowl team and play well I’m not going to be too mad. I just want us to look like a football team on both sides of the ball which we don’t right now.
  19. Farmfrog

It may be happening folks…. GP

Seems to me that ADJD and VBo told gary because they wanted to start looking for a coach and weren’t going to do it behind his back. I don’t see any problem with how they did this.