• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. HornedFrog4romLA11

OT: Why do they do this to us? WHY???

I’m 33 and I have a 66 mustang and ‘16 mustang GT. I love them lol.
  2. HornedFrog4romLA11

Zach Evans…

He’s gone to Ole Miss. we lost our first five star. Baylor won a title in basketball and a conference title in football and a sugar bowl. We’ve become an embarrassment.
  3. HornedFrog4romLA11

OT: How Do You Invest Your Money?

Roth IRA at work. also bought season tickets to Rams new stadium in Inglewood. Going to try and make a profit this year on games I don't attend. risky but I hope it works. 7,500 for two seats by the end zone close to field. we will see.
  4. HornedFrog4romLA11

With no bowl game how will you spend extra time???

I’ll have to watch USC in their bowl game since I’m a first year grad student there, keep track of TCU recruiting and watch the Lakers. I hope we can make a splashy OC hire to right the ship.
  5. HornedFrog4romLA11

TCU 360: Tuition to exceed $50,000 moving forward

I gave today. I told myself I would once I paid off my student loans. I earned an academic scholarship after my freshman year and I still owed about 40k upon graduating. Saved up for 7 years and paid it all off with the click of a mouse last year. It took a lot of hard work to save it up. Us...
  6. HornedFrog4romLA11

An open letter to TCU Football

Member for years but rarely post. What's going on with this program? I don't think CGP is the problem like some are insinuating and I like our recruiting the last few years. Do we need better coaches on the rest of the staff? I don't think we are far from fixing things. We were ranked last year...