• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Jared7

TCU Men's Tennis 2021-2022

Okay, it's finally time to start a new tennis thread! The Frogs are coming off a good 2020-21 season; which included a share of the regular season Big 12 championship and culminated in a quarter-final L to Baylor at the NCAA's. TCU finished 19-8 overall against a very difficult schedule, 4-1...
  2. Jared7

TCU Men's Tennis - 2020-2021

Given the demise of The FrogHorn (my old site for TCU tennis threads), I've decided to migrate back over to KFC to do it, thereby merging all TCU tennis fans back to one common site. I've been at KFC since 1997 although have only participated sporadically for the last few years. Welcome to all...
  3. Jared7

TCU Beats the #6 Aggies 4-2 in Tennis!!

We won the doubles point with victories by Rybo/Nunez and Gray/Johnson. And Rybakov, Kruger and the Little Beast took their singles matches and we've just pulled off our biggest upset of the year!!!! We've won 4 straight over highly-ranked foes, we've leapt up to #11 in the nation, Rybo wins...
  4. Jared7

TCU Sweeps #9 Columbia in tennis!

The Frogs just won their 3rd straight huge upset by sweeping the #9 Columbia Lions in tennis! After upsetting then- #12 Duke and then-#12 Florida on the road, we've now earned out biggest upset of the year! The Frogs stormed out of the gate by winning all three doubles matches at virtually the...
  5. Jared7

TCU beats Florida 4-3 in thrilling tennis match!

Coming off the Frogs' biggest upset of the year (a 4-0 sweep of Duke) last night at the USTA National Tennis Center at Lake Nona, TCU's men's tennis team just upset the 12th ranked Florida Gators 4-3 in Gainesville to complete an undefeated Spring Break road trip to Florida. The Frogs took the...
  6. Jared7

TCU Tennis - Trevor Johnson at Waco

While most everyone's attention has been focused on the Frogs in the Big12 CCG, Trevor Johnson went on an amazing run at the Waco Futures tournament, winning 3 qualie matches and 3 main draw matches over much higher rated opponents (Austin Krajicek, Dennis Nevolo) before losing on Friday in the...
  7. Jared7

Cameron Norrie

Cam has rocketed up the ATP tennis rankings by winning back-to-back Challenger tourneys at Stockton and Tiburon and is now at ATP #111, a career high. He has now won three Challenger tourneys since leaving TCU after finishing as the top-rated college player last Spring. He was featured in a...
  8. Jared7

TCU Tennis

I'm not sure what happened to the tennis thread, but the Frogs just beat the #8 Aggies, who had won 13 in a row, 4-3 at the tennis center. The Frogs won the doubles point, Cam Norrie and Jerry Lopez won their singles matches and then Alex Rybakov closed it out in thrilling fashion in front of...