• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. FrogbyChoice

2021 Season Ticket Upgrade Data

If you win they will come
  2. FrogbyChoice

This Year

Should I expect my money back for season tickets for these scrimmages?
  3. FrogbyChoice

You Make The Call - 2019

Incomplete
  4. FrogbyChoice

Reseating question

And that is my point the ushers aren’t going to know the exact layout and whether you are in the correct seats. I would assume they would want to breakup larger groups. If your a couple seats off f what you should be there would be no incentive to do anything.
  5. FrogbyChoice

Reseating question

There are already single seats available in the groups of 4 where another group has bought just 3. Then in another location you would have 10 red seats. I’d be buying in the same section but not necessarily on the same row.
  6. FrogbyChoice

Reseating question

I was clarifying picking an individual seat on one row and another on another row would they enforce me sitting in my own seat? “Well we set it up to adhere t social distancing.” I would be sitting right beside someone I don’t know when there are a number of seats unoccupied on the row where...
  7. FrogbyChoice

Transfer Portal - List of who is on it as of today

Two local Texas kids Obi Enoh and Moses Reynolds with 1 yr of eligibility. Any interest?
  8. FrogbyChoice

Gameday Thread: Iron Skillet Edition

I just watched at least 4 SMU band members pull something from their pocket and drop ex rye seed. Or maybe it was a better offensive game plan for our OC.
  9. FrogbyChoice

Fire whoever is in charge of gameday experience.

I try to get to away games and whether they big 12, SEC SEC or Big 10( no history with ACC or PAC games yet) the state schools usually do a pretty good job with in stadium experience. Most stadium foods sucks and cost too much. The audio/video is consistently better than ours. What I cannot...
  10. FrogbyChoice

Will Coach be back on ESPN?

Add Herm Edwards as well
  11. FrogbyChoice

Roll Call. This is an important one. Beat BU!

I refuse to spend money on Baylor tickets in Waco. I feel dirty enough that we have to play that disposable school at all. And I guess it’s not a bad school just a number of bad people involved. Art Briles was a symptom of a larger problem.
  12. FrogbyChoice

Off Topic: Best Weekend Getaways within a few hours of DFW

more than two hours away but maybe the add on Killerfrogs i found would be good?
  13. FrogbyChoice

Time to move Sewo....right now to DE...

I have to assume Gary has considered this move and already discounted it. Seems obvious to me but my coaching career is somewhat lacking.
  14. FrogbyChoice

Hopefully he gets his degree, makes some good TCU contacts and builds his non football career once he’s done with TCU.
  15. FrogbyChoice

People change careers (positions) to get paid once they understand their reality. Someone needs to explain his reality to him.
  16. FrogbyChoice

And if he was the 2nd coming of Eric Dickerson would anyone be talking of position change? Of all the discussion on this board this is one of the more reasonable debate. Bringing up NFL hall of famers as an example of why he should remain a RB for us is just not sound. You have had a number of...
  17. FrogbyChoice

FWST: More bad news for TCU as top local 2019 commit suffers season-ending knee injury

I know we are specializing in insanity this year but here is what should happen. Sewo should be sat down and told the reality of his future and DE might give him a NFL option. He can stick being a mediocre RB or might have a future with a position change.
  18. FrogbyChoice

What are YOU doing differently to help?

I wore mine to Tech and it had no positive effects on the game i watched.
  19. FrogbyChoice

License Plate Stolen at the Tech game

I talked with the police officer who did traffic control outside the lot. He had noticed our car with both plates when we parked. He took “lunch” at some point during the game and that’s when the Tool(s) struck.