• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. JugbandFrog

NCAA 2025 Vidya Game

Anyone else on here excited for this?! I’m glad that BG is gone so I wasn’t stuck having to play that 3-3-5!
  2. JugbandFrog

Volleyball 2024-2025

I don’t know much, but from what I have seen on the Tik Tok, this is a HUGE recruiting move.
  3. JugbandFrog

OT: Career Day at Jug's High School Jan 26

Ol' Jug is in need of DFW Area peeps who would like to share the career and work they do with my High School students. It would not be a whole school affair, but students who are interested in working in your field. Event: Uplift Elevate Career Day When: Friday, January 26th, from 2:15 to 4:00...
  4. JugbandFrog

What if we won the natty?

Would this past year have been any different? I say no. Our coaching was a big reason for our failures. That includes Dykes going all in on Morris (it wasn’t Morris’ fault that Dykes thought he was the guy).
  5. JugbandFrog

Women’s Volleyball 23

We had a consistent poster who would update us on all things volleyball. ¿Donde estas? I’ve been watching and have several questions, especially after seeing us toy with Texas Tech tonight in a 3-2 win. I took my MS and HS volleyball teams tonight and they had a blast. 1) How good are we? We...
  6. JugbandFrog

Our Athletic Department = A Class Above

In my new role, I am building a College Going Culture through several initiatives. One of those initiatives is college sports. I pick three games and the students vote on which teams we will support that weekend (women's volleyball, college football, women's soccer). I am building a college...
  7. JugbandFrog

Trade SMU Lot 8 parking for 30-40 Volleyball tickets for Sep 29

Straight up trade. I want to take my HS volleyball teams, but with budgets being tight these days, having a hard time coming up with the scratch.
  8. JugbandFrog

Game 1 Sunday Morning Coming Down

1. Colorado is talented and well coached. Their coordinators are better than ours and they were HUNGRY for this win. They don’t have the depth on their lines to sustain this, but they are gonna win more games. Anyone who believed this game was gonna be a cakewalk was fooling themselves. 2. We...
  9. JugbandFrog

KFF Saturday Six Pick 'Em: 2023

Hello all! Week 1 link to pick your teams is below! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfIPGUJnPpTNhrdOOhLvWqPz-z__tg6RXKnZI1GM6l79z3XoQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
  10. JugbandFrog

Jug’s Kids: Nicholls State

Anyone that has any tix for this game let me know. I will fill them with students from my campus.
  11. JugbandFrog

Jug’s Kids 2023

I am the new Director of Career and College Readiness at a high school here in Fort Worth. Excited to be back for sure. I post as part of my plan is to expose my students to as many college events and trips as possible, but also careers. I am looking for y’alls help with 1) Any extra TCU...
  12. JugbandFrog

OT: Jug is back baby!

Oh, get ready for sewage issues cuz Jug is moving back to Fort Worth on July 3! I have a spot off Montgomery (near Ye Olde Bull and Bush), but I need some updates. I haven’t lived here since 2004. 1) Any good electrical providers? 2) Internet? 3) Is Kincaids still any good? 4) What new places...
  13. JugbandFrog

The Subpar Bowl

No thread? Last game of the season. I loathe this Fox broadcast team. Greg Olsen is so annoying.
  14. JugbandFrog

Things to do in LA (LisaLT help!) and KFF Party?

I am looking for things to do in LA. I would love LisaLT's help. Is @TxFrog1999 and @Ryann Zeller thinking of naming a bar/restaurant we can meet up on Sunday afternoon/night? I would love to hang out with some KFFers. As far as I know. These are the places I want to hit up. 1. Prime Pizza...
  15. JugbandFrog

CFP Gear

I am finding good gear hard to find (we have the generic stuff), and despite all of our technology and tools, no one seems to have a good selection of goods. I found this patch, which I love, and if anyone sees anything unique, different, or cool, let me know. I am desperately looking for...
  16. JugbandFrog

Baylor Roll Call

Who wants to hang?! It’s my first live game of the year. Dang ol’ foot issue. I’m looking forward to raping the horses and riding off on the women with my fellow KFFers
  17. JugbandFrog

4 for Iowa State

Anyone looking to unload 4 for Iowa State?
  18. JugbandFrog

1 for Baylor? Anyone...

Looking for 1 ticket for the Baylor game. Anyone got any extras?
  19. JugbandFrog

OT - Food

I was thinking of heading to Waco for the game, and realized that I don’t know much about Waco dining. I also figured since we have so many folks from around the state and such that we should have a spot to discuss food (in general, but also gameday travel food). Is Waco worth it or is there a...
  20. JugbandFrog

Patterson talking with Duggan?

Anyone have links to the vid? I hear he dapped Duggan.