• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. P

Congrats on the big win against Texas

I come in peace, so I don't wish to engage in much conflict. My comments previously were not directed at your crowd or game day atmosphere, which seems pretty great from what one can see on TV, but instead only about a lower amount of conversation about your basketball team on your message...
  2. P

Congrats on the big win against Texas

Loved watching your Frogs team (especially after we lost to Notre Dame). Good luck on Saturday to close your season strong. I think this could be your first winning conference record in awhile, yes? I think you have an excellent chance to win the Big 12 tournament.
  3. P

Congrats ...

Apologies. I'm not intending to troll. Just wanted to show my appreciation of your basketball program. I'm just surprised that my appreciation seems to be greater than even some on this thread. I do wish that our team was as good as yours though.
  4. P

Congrats ...

Geezz ... too bad you feel this way about your Top 15 basketball team.
  5. P

Congrats ...

Are you suggesting that being .500 in the best conference in College Basketball is a good reason for not being very interested in the basketball team?
  6. P

Congrats ...

You guys run better than anyone in College hoops right now. It's pretty exciting to watch for sure.
  7. P

Congrats ...

There are some certain differences. First, he never made it a pure game plan to run the way you guys do. Dixon would never let guys release on the break before the defensive glass was cleared. But seeing how players like Coles get down the court ahead of time shows how this has changed...
  8. P

Congrats ...

This ties the record as the largest margin of loss for the #2 ranked AP team -- EVER. Just seems to me you guys would be much more excited about this than you are.
  9. P

Congrats ...

Not sure why that's necessary. I don't mean to disrespect your team or program. You are obviously far ahead of Pitt in hoops and football. I just visited here wondering what you guys were saying about your huge win today and was quite surprised how little chatter there was about it.
  10. P

Congrats ...

I expected you guys to lose to WVU in Morgantown. WVU is a really good team and beat the heck out of us at our place. They would probably be in the top 5-6 in the ACC. Winning on the road in the NCAA, especially in the Big 12, is always tough. You guys have a pretty great team, but there...
  11. P

Congrats ...

Yeah ... but you just beat the #2 team in the country in Allen Fieldhouse and few here seem to care about it much at all. I think I'm happier for you about this than 95% of your fans. Haha!
  12. P

Congrats ...

... on the best road win in College Basketball this year. Your team is very fun to watch and I'll be rooting for you. But I gotta say, based on this message board, it doesn't seem like you guys care about hoops very much, let alone the fact you have the #14 ranked team. LOL Nonetheless, best...
  13. P

TCU Hoops Thoughts

Good Evening Friends: We had a great time defeating your B-12 foe WVU on Thursday! However, of greater interest to TCU fans is that your Hoops Coach joined for the win. Your coach Dixon stopped through many tailgating Pitt fans offering well wishes. A close friend with whom I sit with during...
  14. P

TCU Hoops Thoughts

Pitt lost at Cincy in 2008 but that was the only time Dixon lost at Cincy. Bearcats beat us at our place during the 11-12 and 12-13 seasons.
  15. P

TCU Hoops Thoughts

I would say that many of Dixon's teams with experience were able make improvements among the returning players. Teams during our best years demonstrated noteworthy upperclassman leadership. It wasn't as if Dixon "demanded" it -- he wanted his leaders to lead. I don't know your team well, but...
  16. P

TCU Hoops Thoughts

Not at all. Who is that?
  17. P

TCU Hoops Thoughts

Pitt Hoops fan here. Just wanted to come over and share a few positive thoughts. I knew Jamie Dixon fairly well when he coached at Pitt and we talked fairly frequently. I have nothing but the best things to say about him. From time to time, I still talk to a guy who knows him much better than...