• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. B

B12 Board

Hey fellas, good luck against SMU this week! We play them the week after so hopefully y’all rough them up.
  2. B

B12 Board

I would assume Kansas has the worst, but yeah it doesn’t help that Texas Tech has sucked recently.
  3. B

B12 Board

Maybe it’ll give Utah and Zona a reason to leave lol, get away from those loons at Stanford and Cal
  4. B

B12 Board

Looks like the PAC media deal is going to suck. Hopefully that means some of those schools will jump ship.
  5. B

B12 Board

It definitely seems like the Texas Tech and Oklahoma State fanbases are the least happy with the new additions. Not entirely sure why.
  6. B

B12 Board

Agreed. Good times ahead for the B12 if this comes to fruition.
  7. B

B12 Board

Looks like B12 is targeting Colorado, Arizona, Arizona State, Utah, Oregon, and Washington. Would be crazy if it materializes .
  8. B

B12 Board

Lol I’m not naive, I saw what happened to Chris Beard hahaha
  9. B

B12 Board

Well, it looks like the realignment madness isn’t over yet…
  10. B

B12 Board

To be honest I didn’t even know BYU played baseball lol
  11. B

B12 Board

I think they’ll stay until at least 2024, with a strong possibility of two years. At least we’ll get to see how Arch Manning does against our schools! Thanks for the warm welcome!
  12. B

B12 Board

Lol I’d rather have serious discussions than smack talk, although there’s plenty of opportunities for that I guess
  13. B

B12 Board

The posters on CSNBBS are (mostly) more down to earth and reasonable than that. Only one Houston fan I can think of has been obnoxious in that regard.
  14. B

B12 Board

For sure! I think every team with the exception of maybe Kansas has a chance to win the league every year. And maybe Leipold can turn Kansas around too!
  15. B

B12 Board

Honestly I haven’t found any of the Houston fans to be overly obnoxious on that board. It’s more the Memphis and Tulsa fans that were bad for some reason. (And UCF fans sometimes if I’m being honest, although mostly our toxicity is directed at usf, uf, and fsu).
  16. B

B12 Board

Hey guys, UCF fan here, looking forward to playing you guys in conference soon! I’ll have to get up to Ft Worth when UCF plays there too. Always liked TCU. I couldn’t find anywhere for B12 fans to all come together and chat about everything involving the conference and the teams in it, so I’d...