• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. P

Championship Weekend & CFP Predictions

How does everyone see this weekend playing out? Here are my predictions: Championship Games: Georgia over 'Bama Michigan over Iowa Oregon over Washington Louisville over Florida (committee should be hoping and praying this happens) Texas over Oklahoma State CFP Selections: #2 Michigan vs. #3...
  2. P

Head-to-Head

With the CFP teams being decided this week and the usual discussions about who should be in/out, I wanted to see what everyone's opinion was on the head-to-head criteria. Most notably, this would apply to Texas/Bama this year. Here are my thoughts: I can remember 2 instances off the top of my...
  3. P

Jordan Whittington Article

I know he's a Longhorn, but really interesting piece by Whittington. It's few months old, but really good insight into the psychological pressure that so many college football players face, especially the ones that come from a small town...
  4. P

Top 100 All-Time Players

TCU football twitter did a "Top 100" back in the summer of 2017 leading up to the season. One glaring omission from that list for me was Tommy Blake (if he was on the list and I just missed him, my apologies for the thread). I know things didn't end well for him during his senior year and I'm...
  5. P

THT!

Jim Thorpe award winner!
  6. P

WFAA News - TCU vs. Texas

I don't watch news channels often, but happen to be watching this morning when they started talking about the game. They showed about 4 highlights, ALL 4 being sacks by Texas. Not 1 highlight from the TCU side. How does this happen at a LOCAL news station?
  7. P

Griffin Kell - Unsung Hero

As much attention as offense and defense get while kickers are constantly criticized for missed kicks, Kell deserves a ton of praise. Over the last month, during periods where our defense couldn't hold up and our offense has stalled, Kell has made some kicks that have either kept us in the...