• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. P

NCAA Tournament

Again I say, at some point just making the tournament can't he the goal. We need to win games and get a few rounds deep
  2. P

NCAA Tournament

Leading the country in fast-break points doesn't matter when you don't get stops.
  3. P

NCAA Tournament

I'm going to go out on a limb and say missed free throws will be the deciding factor in our game. We better make a lot of shots.
  4. P

NCAA Tournament

If only we had a post player that could put up 20, rebound, and dish.
  5. P

FLM: No. 1 Houston seeks revenge against TCU in Big 12 tourney

No matter the seed, this team is likely one-and-done. I look forward to the day where just making the tournament is not the standard and we actually go a few rounds deep.
  6. P

Benedict Patterson!

Soooo does this mean no more tailgating with former Frogs before games?
  7. P

What if we won the natty?

No. We still would have lost so many key players at key positions from last year's team, which I think was the biggest issue this year.
  8. P

2023-2023 CFB Transfer Portal

Who do so many people think QBs that have been starters at other schools want to come here to be a BACK-UP!?
  9. P

On3: TCU transfer QB Chandler Morris to visit South Carolina, per report

I think Clemson already has a starter and know that Morris wants to be a starter.
  10. P

Why was Shahada Wells run off

Sometimes it just doesn't work in one place and works in another. If we still had him, what are the odds he would have this type of game? Not very good.
  11. P

2023 BOWL GAMES THREAD

Can our "revamped" 3-3-5 contain Avery Johnson for the next 3 years? That boy good!
  12. P

Chandler Morris in the Portal

If Hoover is the guy that everybody says he is, there is nothing to compete for. I've heard for 2 years now that CM isn't good. He's been constantly bashed by the fan base and Sonny's evaluation process has been heavily criticized TWICE for naming Chandler the starter. What does he prove by...
  13. P

Thoughts on a couple of players.

When the gap between your starter and the others are so wide, you just ride your feature back as much possible. Look at how Trey Sanders' playing time regressed over the course of the season. Bailey was that much better than everyone else.
  14. P

247 Sports: TCU HC Sonny Dykes sees comparisons with Hauss Hejny and former Frog quarterback Max Duggan

I love comparisons and talk of great potential before a guy even gets on campus. What could possibly go wrong?
  15. P

Someone please answer me this. Why in the world would K.J. Jefferson, a dude that's been a starting QB for what feels like a decade, want to come here, where it's already been decided that Hoover is the bonafide starter? Y'all really think he would pull a Spencer Sanders? And please don't give...
  16. P

I remember this going down way differently. Did Riley not speak out against him leaving and try to hold him at OU?
  17. P

SB Nation: TCU LB Jonathan Bax withdraws from transfer portal

Are we sure he withdrew bcuz he just couldn't stand not being a Frog?
  18. P

Unexpected when so many were clamoring for him to be benched after his 3rd start and basically every start after. Absolutely no reason for him to stay after Hoover got all the starts even when Chan was cleared to play.
  19. P

CHARGERS waiving MAD MAX. Back to practice squad.

He's would struggle big time even as a backup. There's a reason he wasn't drafted until the 7th round while other Frog teammates were drafted way higher. And it's fine. Good college QBs don't always have success at the next level.