• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. HornFrogger

OT: Favorite Professor at TCU

Garry Bruton - Management, Neeley Angel (?) taught Critical Inquiry into Crime and Punishment. It was one of those shot in the dark/fill out the schedule night classes that turned into a goldmine. The class consisted of a reading assignment each week that led into 2.5 hours of guided debate...
  2. HornFrogger

CBS 11: Tributes pour in for TCU alum, Fort Worth businessman and his 2 children killed in car crash

I understand that I am potentially walking a fine line with this question and hope you will read my post fully and with the tone in which it is intended. In several articles I have read, Zach has been described as a former football star. Was he? I knew Zach loosely throughout elementary...
  3. HornFrogger

The Bluebonnet Battle Spectacular Prediction Thread!

Crimson Toads 45 Blue Buttholes 27 More empty seats than television viewers on the plus.
  4. HornFrogger

TCU vs. Baylor now 'officially' known as "The Bluebonnet Battle"

Best guess is that this holds because BYU embraces their religious affiliation. TCU has distanced for quite some time now, but isn’t ready to officially disconnect to a similar position of a secular state school.
  5. HornFrogger

TCU vs. Baylor now 'officially' known as "The Bluebonnet Battle"

Knew I was uncomfortable with the name at my core. Thanks for verbalizing my pain.
  6. HornFrogger

GoFrogs: Kickoff Time Announced for TCU-Baylor Game

I’ll be there. I’ll run the field with my two little bleacher creatures, like we have every home game for the last 7 years. (It’s been the best part of this year’s games.) We’ll wear purple and our #FKB shirts. We’ll yell until we lose our voices. And we’ll Riff Ram our way to a Bluebonnet...
  7. HornFrogger

GoFrogs: Kickoff Time Announced for TCU-Baylor Game

Not sure the fan bases are going to be that into it either.
  8. HornFrogger

If I Was Donati......

I think that both comments above are very pragmatic. I think firing Sonny is unrealistic, unless ADJD has someone in the pipeline ready to go. I have always felt like ADJD had had “discussions” of some form with SD prior to the post-KSU discussion JD had with CGMFP. I could/might be wrong about...
  9. HornFrogger

Gameday Thread: TCU on the Dark Side of the Moon, World Series Hangover Edition (Nov 2, 2023; 6PM)

I listened to estridge’s puff interview after the game. Can’t find video of the postgame presser. Anyone able to send me in the right direction? I know, I know… “played hard… great practices… play better going forward…” I just want to watch him say it.
  10. HornFrogger

Gameday Thread: TCU on the Dark Side of the Moon, World Series Hangover Edition (Nov 2, 2023; 6PM)

My wife growls, “DUMBASS!!!” every time they show KB. I love her sooo much.
  11. HornFrogger

Yep. I’ve never heard our defense described more appropriately. Winner.
  12. HornFrogger

The color guy is asking harder questions of Dykes than in any of the postgame interviews.
  13. HornFrogger

Arkansas has fired offensive coordinator Dan Enos

Shame. They’ll never be able to get a decent coach to work for them after this.