• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. FrogUltimate

Profanity Filters: a Pole

I’d vote allow profanity except for a couple notable words: f word, c word No need to pretend this is an elementary school
  2. FrogUltimate

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

I think the tennis team was more than happy to participate in this event
  3. FrogUltimate

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

Really wishes Rybakov would have cracked top 200 but just not working out. I think Gray could get top 200 but he’s not that interested in playing a full schedule it seems like
  4. FrogUltimate

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

Also - this is a great example of finding one big name guy, Norrie, and then leveraging that pipeline. Gray and now JPJ Also - you think people/recruits notice Norrie’s coaching box full of TCU apparel? Hell yeah they do. Little bit of luck with how good Norrie has been and him choosing...
  5. FrogUltimate

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

Roster is just stupid loaded with him. And I’ve probably been undervaluing Gorzny. I had previously said we have four guys who are top-end #2s, but we may actually have five guys who could play #2 for virtually any team in the country. The lineup is ridiculous. We got guys on the bench who would...
  6. FrogUltimate

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

we are a blue blood tennis program. Roditi is the best coach in the country. Pay the man.
  7. FrogUltimate

2023 TCU Baseball Thread

Pretty sure these will be some of most important games we play all year
  8. FrogUltimate

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

Bet Kirby Smart is feeling pretty silly right about now
  9. FrogUltimate

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

My stream is going buggy. Constantly loading
  10. FrogUltimate

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

Fomba wins deuce point and the set!
  11. FrogUltimate

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

JPJ struggling to figure out what he wants to do. Suddenly rushing the net and not going well. Gets broken
  12. FrogUltimate

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

Bummer. Also that chair didn’t overrule
  13. FrogUltimate

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

JPJs serve struggles have continued in singles. Probably serving at 40% or less on the day
  14. FrogUltimate

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

Jong runs around like a wild man and retrieves a backhand overhead from the court next to them and then the guy misses swinging forehand
  15. FrogUltimate

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

UGA gifts it right back. Some real rough serving in #2
  16. FrogUltimate

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

Broken at 2. Brutal serving by both our guys
  17. FrogUltimate

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

Terrible serving by Jong. Think he missed every first serve, or maybe he made one.
  18. FrogUltimate

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

Today is a good day: 9am TCU tennis 1pm Norrie semifinal 1pm TCU basketball 5pm Stalder semifinal 7pm TCU baseball
  19. FrogUltimate

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

After multiple rain interruptions, Norrie bagels the guy in second set and then wins third set 6-3. On to the semis