• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Outback Frog

Takeaways Good and Bad

I am not one to post complaints and be a whiner, but I have a few. I could go on and on with what happened on the field, but I have a few that happened elsewhere. 1) I am a big supporter of the Fort Worth Police Department, but yesterday's decision to block off the parking garage for an...
  2. Outback Frog

Let's revisit the 1935 season and fast forward to the 2022 season.

There are similarities between the TCU team in 1935 and this year's team. All-time great Sammy Baugh led the Frogs against SMU in what was described at the time as the game of the century, as both teams were undefeated and ranked 1 and 2 in the country. SMU beat TCU to win the Southwest...
  3. Outback Frog

Aledo/TCU Tradition Continues

WR Jo Jo Earle transferring from Bama to TCU! What a great 24 hours of recruiting news!
  4. Outback Frog

Historic Firsts in Texas by TCU

With TCU being the first school from Texas to play in the CFP in 2022, I did a little digging and found the Frogs have had many firsts before in the history of college football. First school from Texas to play in all six of the New Year's Six Bowl Games (Rose, Sugar, Orange, Cotton, Fiesta, and...
  5. Outback Frog

Bram Kohlhausen and Max Duggan

Just got through reading the book Remember the Alamo Bowl by Jim Reeves, which as everyone knows is about the miraculous come from behind victory over Oregon. I recently bought the book at the TCU bookstore and highly recommend it. Great stocking stuffer gift as well, as it is a short 143-page...
  6. Outback Frog

Don't Stop--Fleetwood Mac

In still trying to raise my spirits from yesterday, I turned on a Fleetwood Mac concert I have recorded to get me in a happy place for this CFP show that will be on shortly. The lyrics from the immortal song Don't Stop seem fittingly appropriate for Max Duggan's maximum heart of champion effort...
  7. Outback Frog

Dykes Overall W-L Record at Amon G. Carter

Dykes feels right at home at Amon Carter as a coach/offensive analyst. His overall record is 14-1!!!! Interesting he lost his very first game at The Carter, as Co-OC/WR when Tech lost to TCU back in 2006. He hasn't lost since then. His first victory was as HC at Cal beating Air Force in the...