• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. T

2023 Women's Soccer Thread

$50 to even just add soccer and see the game. Nope.
  2. T

2023 TCU Baseball Thread

They believe in him. Makes a difference.
  3. T

Who Do I Root For?

You go purple all day. TCU, KSU and LSU.
  4. T

2023 TCU Baseball Thread

Apparently the Purple vs White Series is starting today. Didn’t advertise it at all this year.
  5. T

2023 TCU Baseball Thread

26-1. Glad to see offense.
  6. T

2023 TCU Baseball Thread

Anyone at the scrimmage?
  7. T

2023 TCU Baseball Thread

Then Big 12 Tournament May 24-28 at Globe Life.
  8. T

Baseball Thursday….

So what's your take on why he will there and didn't here? Just curious? You think it is just opportunity?
  9. T

Baseball Thursday….

I posted in last years baseball thread but it got lost. For the Porter Brown fans…he hit for the cycle his first 4 at bats as a Longhorn. Interested to see how our offense does Thursday.
  10. T

Official “Flying T” is back thread

Love the flying T and the flying F. I actually hate the uniforms with black or gray and red. Looks like we are trying to be Tech.
  11. T

Baseball from Friday?

Lost 5-4. Gave up 5 in the first. We had one hit through the first 8 innings. Each pitcher got one inning. Subbed out most position players in the 8th.
  12. T

2022 Womans soccer thread

Funny. I didn't think we were aggressive at all until the very end. Their defense was all over us and I didn't see that from us. They definitely had possession a lot more than we did. Glad we pulled out the win.
  13. T

LA Daily News: Mystery over Texas boating death of TCU student finally unravels

I don't understand how the lie they told was any better than the truth?
  14. T

2021-2022 TCU Baseball Thread

Teplansky to Baylor.
  15. T

Bearing the brunt of two Kansas schools

Kansas has been terrible for over 30 years. Dead last. They may become decent at some point, that’s all. KState has been in the top 25 a lot. Half of the college coaches around started there. It’s not a crap program.
  16. T

Bearing the brunt of two Kansas schools

Have you seen KSU travel? They have a very loyal following. They fill the stands far better than TCU and have a winning record against TCU. I’m a TCU fan but not sure they are the weakest link. They also just got a QB that I’m pretty sure we would have liked to have.
  17. T

Porter Brown puts his name in the Transfer Portal :(

I heard a rumor that’s another Big 12 school.
  18. T

Division I council recommending NCAA removes ‘one-time’ transfer rule and have two ‘entry windows’ to the portal

This is going to kill teams without huge NIL opportunities. There will be zero loyalty. Coaches are already showing players that this is strictly business, and now elite players will do the same to coaches/schools who can’t pay. Be careful what you wish for. College sports are going to suffer as...