• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. S

Defense

Before Nicholls State, TCU lost three of the last four games we played. The defense gave up a total of 186 points in the last four games before Nicholls State. There is obviously a problem with this defense. It doesn’t work.
  2. S

If TCU doesn't run the football often and well

You must have loved those last two plays against Kansas State.
  3. S

FWST: ‘A special team.’ TCU becomes first team from Texas to reach College Football Playoff

I think in the modern era that no one cares about conference championships. All that really matters is getting into the playoffs.
  4. S

Miller was in on 3rd down

Right. Or, we could have passed and won.
  5. S

Miller was in on 3rd down

The “just run the damn ball” approach is ridiculous. Cost us the game
  6. S

Big 12 Awards

Anyone that has dealt with a hamstrung injury knows they don’t go away in a few days. We will win without him. Thank goodness for Banks. Hodges will start in our first playoff game in Arizona.
  7. S

Sit Duggan?

TCU wins no matter who is at QB so there’s that
  8. S

Miller injury?

I understand your thinking but to me it depends on severity of injuries. We actually have a great group of receivers such that limiting Johnston and Davis won’t kill us. I really want those guys ready for Kansas State.
  9. S

TCU's Kryptonite = ISU

The street whisper is that TCU can lose this game but if beat KSU will probably still be in playoff.
  10. S

Miller injury?

No…you’re stupid No…you’re stupid You’re stupid. No…you’re stupid
  11. S

Miller injury?

The three stars injured are Miller, Johnston and Davis. If you think we can’t beat Iowa State without them then you are wrong. If you think they should play injured then you are stupid.
  12. S

Miller injury?

Don’t know, but we need to let our stars rest and heal while still beating Iowa State
  13. S

If there's a Heisman for throwing the ball at the RB and WR feet

The Texas pass rush was incredible. More incredible that Max was able to overcome it for the win. Well done Max.
  14. S

Second Half Defense

The Frogs defense did not give up a touchdown against Texas.
  15. S

ESPN: What to watch for in first College Football Playoff rankings

The horned frogs are a better team than most people realize. They simply have more talent with a coaching staff that doesn’t get in their way. I fully expect TCU to win out through the season and make the college playoffs. No joking on this. I’m actually starting to look for Airbnb‘s etc. to...
  16. S

Garrett, Max, Sonny............. Throw the ball all over the field!!!

Until we can’t get a first down. Then we will go all in on the passing game.
  17. S

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Tarleton State; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

Again, just follow the instructions. Lume on your face. Be sure to get in all the cracks. You’ll be fine. Or not. Don’t really care.
  18. S

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Tarleton State; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

Sorry you’re a jerk. You need to put some Lume on your face.
  19. S

These are people’s daughters. Unbelievable to type this kind of stuff. Seriously wrong