• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. R

West Virginia Time

Yes I will be there. Flying into Pittsburgh on Friday
  2. R

FWST: Former TCU great expresses concern, frustration, over men’s golf coach decision

Sure if you wanted to have one to start with. But when your priorities are your European recruiting trips and not the development and recruiting of the best players then you get what he got I know nothing about the recruitment of JJs son but since he isn’t coming here that tells me all I need...
  3. R

2022 Womans soccer thread

Looks like we are going to have competition in the Goalkeeper position And I only stalk A mother not Mothers
  4. R

TCU Golf 2021-2022

Add Mens Golf to the list of needing a coaching change
  5. R

TCU Golf 2021-2022

Can replace our coach with the Tech coach alum already. Tennis Soccer Golf all need to be Top 5
  6. R

TCU Men's Tennis 2021-2022

Maybe a little biased but I see Coach Bell and Woman’s Soccer begin to assend up from the National level to very elite as his success continues and he keeps adding more and more talent
  7. R

Watched Cracked Racquet. Are those guys SECHomers? Finally had nice things to say AFTER we kicked their butt. 4-1! !!!!!!
  8. R

ut. Just can’t handle the grind of Top 5 National competition One and done is all they got
  9. R

Wow. Guess ut left it all on the court yesterday
  10. R

2021-2022 TCU Baseball Thread

Where is Moose?
  11. R

Great to have a bunch of experts to read If only we could convince Pharm to add soccer to his Volleyball expertise
  12. R

My amateur view of Frog tennis is that it is just great to get the Doubles point each match. Don’t expect the lineup to change once everyone is healthy but if it did. Even better I do a lot of what ifs. What if Gray stayed for his last year. Based on how he is playing in pros it seems we missed...
  13. R

TCU Golf 2021-2022

Our we at the point to push Bill out the retirement door and bring Sands in. Should have happened years ago
  14. R

Just saw this. Guess she went to Waco and decided to change plans
  15. R

Welcome Sarah
  16. R

Welcome to the Pitch
  17. R

New year new excitement Just reviewed the 2022 roster The Good!!! Messiah Bright, Payton Crews, and Chaylyn Hubbard are coming back for a Graduate year. Having Bright back is absolutely fantastic. Had hoped Brandy Peterson had also but 3 out of 4 ain’t bad Have Talented freshman in Tyler...
  18. R

The doubles has been a strong point for sure Does Vives figure there to or they let it run given success
  19. R

Florida beat Texas 4-3
  20. R

Also the player rankings seem curious. Neither #1 have current ranking? But Aguilar is #19?