• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. DutchFrog

#BAYLORTEARS

2. DutchFrog

Uniforms?

New Frog helmet and field logo looks like a betta fish…
  3. DutchFrog

Gameday Thread, Season Opener: Colorado vs TCU; Sponsored by NIL Village

That’s not what I said. I said Colorado was worse last year and we were better.
  4. DutchFrog

Gameday Thread, Season Opener: Colorado vs TCU; Sponsored by NIL Village

We were up 7-6 at halftime against a worse Colorado team with possibly a better TCU team. Everyone just calm your butts down
  5. DutchFrog

Open Championship golf pick'em game

I forgot to change my JT pick for today haha. I’m about to jump from 8th place up to about 3rd or 4th thanks to Rahm
  6. DutchFrog

Star Telegram: update on Bram.

Bram posted on his Instagram for the first time in quite awhile the other day and is starting to add stuff to his story. There’s a video on there right now of him talking casually.
  7. DutchFrog

Frogs vs. Gators

One thing I know and I’ll leave it alone because it’s an inning old now… we have speed all around the field. The two places we lack the speed are at Catcher and DH. And JDL has gotten Bowen and Byrne out multiple times this season. He needs to know his personnel better.
  8. DutchFrog

Frogs vs. Gators

*statistically
  9. DutchFrog

Frogs vs. Gators

John DiLaura: hell of a recruiter, not the strongest coach. He is TCU Baseball’s Jarrett Anderson.
  10. DutchFrog

Frogs vs. Gators

Given what I do for a living (you know, Shreve), I don’t like criticizing that profession. But I’ve been cursing that man all season.
  11. DutchFrog

Frogs vs. Gators

I just turned the game on. Was busy at work this morning. If we keep the game close until Cag. is off the mount I think we got this one.
  12. DutchFrog

TCU-ORU June 20th Game Thread

We might as well start shoving people off of the base and then tag them.
  13. DutchFrog

This is exactly what I was wondering.
  14. DutchFrog

Surely Davis has to be safe. I might throw my phone if he’s out haha
  15. DutchFrog

Gotta pull him. After Friday and what’s happening now you gotta pull him.
  16. DutchFrog

2023 CWS

Gotta love them interviewing someone over the entire half inning. My father-in-law is up there today. I might go Sunday. Haven’t decided yet. Let’s Go Frogs