• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Phil Philbersen

Vaccine Passport required at TCU sporting Events?

Had a girlfriend once that called me Goat Nuts. Thanks, Phil
  2. Phil Philbersen

TCU currently (or soon to be currently) has the best 2 LBs in school history

The 3 best line backers to play at TCU were Daryl Washington, Paul Dawson and David Hawthorn. If any of the young guys on the roster can put on a performance next year like any of those three I’ll take it. And Wyoming, I love your passion... I plowed a case of Coors Banquet in Gillet WY at a...
  3. Phil Philbersen

TCU currently (or soon to be currently) has the best 2 LBs in school history

This feels like that time my sister had a co-worker with nowhere to go for Thanksgiving and invited him over not knowing he was a “flat earther” that felt obligated to prove it for 3 hours. thanks, Phil
  4. Phil Philbersen

Texas vs TCU Baseball Game 1

Buck tooth Bill had a good night on the mound and they made some hellacious plays in the outfield that won the game. We’ll beat their a&$! The next two games. thanks, Phil
  5. Phil Philbersen

NFL Draft

Short arms can actually be a good thing, but only in a few situations thanks, Phil
  6. Phil Philbersen

NFL Draft

1 Casa Migas, here’s to feeling good all the time! thanks, Phil
  7. Phil Philbersen

NFL Draft

Moehrig will be the 1st pick tonight in the 2nd round. If not I’ll take a shot of Tequila each pick he isn’t. Stay tuned thanks, Phil
  8. Phil Philbersen

Goodbye to Kim Mulkey!!

Her older daughter played baseball at LSU, I remember her at the CWS thanks, Phil
  9. Phil Philbersen

Vaccinated

Vaccinated
  10. Phil Philbersen

Jeremiah Donati is a Spineless, [ muschi ]

I like it at the Football games when I’m surrounded by the elderly. I keep yelling “This music sucks!” And they all laugh thanks, Phil
  11. Phil Philbersen

TCU v Kansas baseball game 2

Good one! thanks, Phil