• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. FWTFrog

It may be happening folks…. GP

That happens with every coach once their time has run out. Mack had to deal with far worse.
  2. FWTFrog

The Post LHCGP Coach Discussion

No we need someone with no ties to the coaching staff. Everyone must go including S&C.
  3. FWTFrog

Remember NEGU!

Last night I was in a dark place in my support for TCU. Since Del Conte's departure, it feels like everything has been in a downwards spiral. The issues with Schloss, Dixon being held hostage when wanting to go to UCLA, Donati's ineptitude to hire people externally, now the football team's...
  4. FWTFrog

HAS THERE EVER BEEN A FAN LED PROTEST?

Have you heard of the Super League? Yes.
  5. FWTFrog

Target Sonny Dykes?

I want some new blood to come in and take over. I would worry that he would keep Sharp and Anderson.
  6. FWTFrog

Fire Gary

Can Eric Bell coach football?
  7. FWTFrog

Faith in Donati?

How much faith does everyone have in conducting a thorough head coach search? Based on how he has done everything else, I have very little faith in his ability. He was a hire that was handpicked by his predecessor that moved to a rival school. With other coaching moves that he has made: -...
  8. FWTFrog

2021-2022 TCU Baseball Thread

We will play Dallas Baptist on April 12 in Dallas and then two weeks later in Fort Worth, April 26.
  9. FWTFrog

SDSU released their schedule recently and it had us playing them in the MLB4 tournament. Previous years only had four teams playing so that would mean they are Houston, Cal, SDSU, and TCU.
  10. FWTFrog

We will also open the season in Scottsdale playing Cal, Houston, and SDSU.
  11. FWTFrog

TCU football is OVER as we know it. Back to Mtn West Conf but w Baylor & TTECH this time.

Notre Dame contractually has to join the ACC if they are to join a conference.
  12. FWTFrog

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

The tweet from KS last night was probably about Jax Lewis announcing his commitment. He is a class of 2023 pitcher out of Georgia.
  13. FWTFrog

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

Saarloos tweeted this tonight. Does anyone know who committed or stated they are coming to TCU?
  14. FWTFrog

TCU Baseball- The Saarloos Era

Heard it would be Winkler taking over the volunteer assistant role.
  15. FWTFrog

Schlossnagle...

I couldn't watch past 1:45...
  16. FWTFrog

New baseball stadium location?

From what I understand is that it is owned by the city of Fort Worth which is why there hasn't been major renovations to the player facilities.
  17. FWTFrog

New baseball stadium location?

I'd love to be able to move to LaGrave, but I would worry we would lose some of the environment that comes with having an on-campus stadium. In an ideal world, we could buy some of the land that is part of the tennis facility from the city of fort worth.
  18. FWTFrog

Schlossnagle...

Because he got caught cheating on his wife in the act by his son.
  19. FWTFrog

Fort Worth NCAA Regional Thread

That's like NASA spending millions to develop a pen that writes in space, while the Russians just used a pencil. Why not change the cups?
  20. FWTFrog

Fort Worth NCAA Regional Thread

Am I being short-sighted about wanting him to leave? Probably. But the signs are on the wall that he is ready to get out of town for something new. Whether that is due to conflicts with administration, reminders of personal issues away from the stadium, to the allure of coaching in the SEC. I...