1. F

Basketball Portal

Nba or portal? If portal why? Seems like he loves it here
  2. F

Basketball Portal

Where is Miller going? No way he is NBA ready
  3. F

Basketball Portal

Anybody know anything on Baugh and miller? This Collins kid would be fantastic. We’d be even more athletic than last year
  4. F

KPLC: Former TCU guard Shahada Wells transfers to McNeese

notice usually most of the transfers that leave don't pan out. Although wells had some moments, Anderson and Nelson are def upgrades.
  5. F

Leonard Miller

We did not make the top 3. G League, Arizona and Kentucky. Bummer. It sounded like ours to lose but Kentucky mustve come in with a bag.
  6. F

Kendric Davis coming back?

Let’s just have a reunion!
  7. F

Hoops 5-star Leonard Miller—brother of Emmanuel

He’s canadian and they are not included in majority of rankings but most have him near top 10
  8. F

Yeah. Mike is already hard to stop. Baugh and Davis are extremely quick and would add so much pressure. And I think Haggerty is going to contribute day 1. Probably going to be the most athletic team in the league
  9. F

Also, apparently Leonard Miller was here last week on a visit? Anyone know anything about that?
  10. F

So I don’t know what happened when Davis left but as far as I heard it was grades. Clearly it couldn’t have been something hurtful to both sides if there is still interest there. That kid can ball.
  11. F

Mike Miles

Apparently told jon rothstein that he is now focusing on draft but maintaining his college eligibility. Hope hes still on good terms with everyone because usually that means teams arent saying what he wants to hear. Would be nice for one more year.
  12. F

FWST: After near upset of Arizona, TCU’s priority is retaining Eddie Lampkin and Mike Miles

I’d say whatever other places can do we can too, right? Hate that it is getting to this point but any coach/program that wants to survive I presume is going to have to step up.
  13. F

scheiss these refs - they cost us this game

I say this and I mean this. Let’s just say hypothetically we are/were in the pac 12…we have what, maybe 3-5 losses this year? If that? We bring that effort every game we are a top 10 team next year. We looked fantastic , athletic. Just a shame the big 12 is so good. Better seeding is next step.
  14. F

FWST: After near upset of Arizona, TCU’s priority is retaining Eddie Lampkin and Mike Miles

Miles maybe but I talk to a mavs scout on twitter alot and he’s saying late second round at best after a meh shooting performance this year . Eddie is nowhere ready for NBA. Gain strength, lose 15 more pounds of fat, and he will be a more athletic and taller version of dejuan blair next season...
  15. F

2022-2023 Basketball - What is in store?

True I just mean out of all the p5 schools, traditionally only a few have really won the majority of titles. Mostly due to talent. I know TCU has alot of money so hopefully we can start finding NIL loopholes lmao. Get some 5 stars.
  16. F

Also, what pains me alot, is not so much one game, but moreso, the inherent bias the game has, from players all the way to refs. Obviously, winning a natty is hard. It’s even harder when you have to go against a blue blood. Top notch programs get away with cheating, shady stuff all the time...
  17. F

Probably a better decision to come back, improve 3 point abilities a bit, and then jump to league. Haggerty is going to be a great scorer. Really think we have potential. I also think we , except for their centers, had similar athletic abilities as AZ, and weren’t overwhelmed. Also...
  18. F

Frogs San Diego Roll Call

He said it on jeff goodmans hoops talk podcast the night we beat kansas