• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Prime BEEF

Probably no need for a new thread, but

Lots of things that happened in the game were frustrating but this is the thing that got me the most. More than the interception and more than the fumbled interception.
  2. Prime BEEF

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

I do think the SEC will eventually take FSU and Clemson. If only to significantly hurt the ACC. FSU and Clemson draw by far the most viewers and make the most sense. don’t think the SEC will be interested in UNC or UVA. They’ll take 2 more and stop at 16. The whole pac10, OU/UW, B10, 4...
  3. Prime BEEF

OT - Movies thread

Only 2 players in basketball history have won a state HS championship, ncaa championship, Olympic gold medal and an nba championship. One is bill russel and the other is….. Jerry Lucas
  4. Prime BEEF

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

The greyhound was a good movie and only on Apple TV. But yeah not much reason to go on Apple TV. And that would just delay the death of the pac12
  5. Prime BEEF

OT - Movies thread

Didn’t miss much. The mineral the bad people are destroying the planet for is unobtainium. Unobtanium? lmao. Such lazy writing. And the rest of the writing was basically dances with wolves but cgi space version.
  6. Prime BEEF

OT - Movies thread

I liked 1917 more but they are very different movies. Both are good though.
  7. Prime BEEF

OT - Movies thread

Agreed great WW1 film…they just should’ve called it a different name since it doesn’t really follow the story line of book.
  8. Prime BEEF

247 Sports: BREAKING: TCU hires Kendal Briles as new offensive coordinator

Ha. Just small talk mostly. Once I said not a good hire for the off the field stuff and I’m not going to defend the school on it…took the wind out of their sails. Think they were wanting me to defend the hire and KB’s Baylor involvement and I didn’t.
  9. Prime BEEF

Fair enough. Guess those I work with are more die hard college fans than I thought.
  10. Prime BEEF

Not in my experience. I’m the only TCU alumni at my work place and all of the other co-workers are from schools all across the country and they all come up to me asking about the hire. Ga Tech, auburn, tOSU, Miami, San Diego st, Illinois, Norte Dame…doesn’t matter it’s a national topic amongst...
  11. Prime BEEF

DMN: TCU’s Kendal Briles problem is the bloom of Baylor’s failure

Nope no questions. Just doing what I stated would go along way.
  12. Prime BEEF

DMN: TCU’s Kendal Briles problem is the bloom of Baylor’s failure

Way off base here. Do a press conference. Have sonny, ADJD and KB there. Look all happy and excited. Tell the fans he’s the best option and future looks bright. Then KB talks and says I understand the apprehension from some fans and I will do my best to earn your respect and represent the...
  13. Prime BEEF

ATTN: All Those Now Bailing Out On TCU Football

We are such a small fan base. Being excited to see die hard TCU fans leave is ridiculous to me. Should be…”I disagree with your reasons for leaving and I hope at some point you reconsider and can support the program again”
  14. Prime BEEF

GoFrogs: Briles Announced as New Offensive Coordinator/QBs Coach

Yes, TCU (not the media) seems to be treating this just like any other hire…which is a problem. This isn’t any normal hire (whether you agree with the reasons why or not) and ignoring that is not a good call. Address the issue immediately and publicly so you can unify (or at least try to) the...
  15. Prime BEEF

Yeah this is not a good look. They had plenty of time to prepare. This gives a perception that they aren’t that excited about the selection. Assuming they are excited…they completely bungled the hell out of this.
  16. Prime BEEF

Yeah that is what should’ve been sent out
  17. Prime BEEF

Most of the hirings so far have been stephenville/Briles connections. With the exception of Kaz, they weren’t clearly better than other options imo. It is fair and reasonable to think the next hirings will also be Briles connections too. There is definitely a pattern now.
  18. Prime BEEF

Is Kendal Briles a serious candidate?

If they hire KB, I fully expect art to do the go frogs on the Riff Ram video at some point too. They won’t negotiate limitations on what Art can do in KB’s contract.